• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Favorite Cars

We needed another topic, so here's one for all of you.
Besides the NSX -What would be your second choice?
Cars have to be stock!
Sports Car-- Under 125K.
Sedan (not coupe)-- Any Price.

hey hey,

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec. (Yes, they do have it legal...in the States at least)or
Toyota Supra Twin Turbo MK4.

Sedan: M5 all the way!
biggrin.gif

l8z

Sedan: Mercedes S500

Sports Car: This is so tough...I really don't want anything else than a NSX...If I HAD to choose something else I guess a BMW Z8.

Jim

------------------
1991 NSX Blk/Blk
1974 Vette 454 4 spd
Wht/Blk

Sports Car: Ferrari F50 V12 (Over $125K - So sue me)
Sedan: BMW 750iL V12 (AWESOME!)

------------------
Gordon G. Miller, III
Y2K NSX #51 Yellow/Black

[This message has been edited by G-man (edited 14 June 2000).]

Sports car: MacLaren F1 (sue me too)
Sedan: BMW 740i with the sports package (I like the room, if I want M5 performance I'll take the MacLaren out)

Originally posted by NSEX:
sports car: yellow 360 Spyder

I recently saw pictures of the new 360 spyder. I have to admit that Honda would have a hard time making a convertible exotic that looks that good at any price. What a beautiful car. All the chit chat and wonderlust surrounding an NSX convertible seems pointless once you see the Ferrari 360 Spyder... Can I borrow $150K from any of you.
smile.gif

PS: Maybe we can all chip in and buy one and just take turns.
wink.gif

------------------
Gordon G. Miller, III
Y2K NSX #51 Yellow/Black

I'll put in 10 grand for that 360 for 6.6 % of the year = 24 days. I'd like my time to be weekends and I would like my time on Saturdays. Where do I send the check?

The Motor Trend website (http://www.motortrend.com/june00/ferrari360/ferrari360_f.html) has an awesome shot of the 360 Spider...it really caught me off guard. I wasn't prepared to get so visually overwhelmed by a Ferrari (it's been awhile since one has done that to me...I wasn't a huge fan of the 355's looks). It doesn't help that I know someone who put his name down on the waiting list for one either. But, that said, I'm still buzzed about my NSX and seriously wouldn't consider anything else.
wink.gif

As for other cars I'd want...can't think of any. But I have to admit that I thought about the S2000 for quite a bit BEFORE deciding to take the plunge on a 2000 NSX.

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

Ok if we are going there:

sports car: 68 AMX - 390 and go-pack

Sedan: Not much into sedan but the new M5 does look hot..

H.Gunner
91 NSX Blk/blk
99 Formula Firebird
74 AMX Javelin
67 Couger XR7

I figured I should tell you my fav's.
Sports car: Porsche 911 Turbo
Sedan: BMW M5 or Audi S4

Thanks for all the posts. It's always interesting to see different preferences.

Back