• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Feedback Requested Plz! - SCIENCEOFSPEED CLUTCH DAMPER DELETE & SLAVE HOSE KIT

I just ordered one as my master/slave are needing to be replaced. I have a pro style clutch and am curious as to any that have installed this piece what their thoughts are?

Thanks!

what is a pro style clutch?

The damper delete kit is completely different from the clutch master/slave cylinder. It is only a delete kit for a dampening of the clutch and not a hydraulic control of the clutch.

Feedback Requested Plz! - SCIENCEOFSPEED CLUTCH DAMPER DELETE & SLAVE HOSE KIT

The damper is a low-pass filter. I would characterize it as part of the hydraulic-control system. Removing it gives a more-direct connection to the release fork. It's not a huge effect.
what is a pro style clutch?
+1

Last edited:
I hope I don't have a pro style wife....:eek:

The damper delete kit is completely different from the clutch master/slave cylinder. It is only a delete kit for a dampening of the clutch and not a hydraulic control of the clutch.
Yea I've replaced the master/slave before, was just curious if anyone had installed the damper delete and noticed any difference in their release travel.

Clearly not a clutch for mere amateurs, or ... marketing hyperbole.
Very true

Back