• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fender liners:

Sorry guys. This I'm sure it's an old issue, but I still haven't found a solution for new fender liners on a wide-body. I kinda not like to leave the fenders open, as I noticed a lot of wind noise and resistence. Guess never had this thot before hand, and after 5 months working on it, changing it back is not an option. Just got back on here since 3 months ago, so probably missed a lot of tech chat. I know there is a member here that did CF, but was hoping for a cheaper and more important, a quicker solution. Please let me know thx :) Fenders measure 1 7/8 " out from stock.

uh there is no quick way out ... I got some thin gauge aluminum a hammer, an english wheel, some card board and I just made 'em. Oh My Gawd was it a painfull process but I got it done and it matches the wheels .
In Hind sight I should take them back out and coat the back with sound deadner. When I go over lose rocks in can make a lot of noise. Other than that no problems ....

Back