• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Final 2011 Coffee and Cars Saturday December 3rd

The last one of the year. I have relatives in town so will have both cars out there.

Look forward to a good NSX showing and I can take some pictures of all them together. :smile:

Same location - Vintage Park. This month there is a toy drive so they will collect toys at the show.

Please post if you think you will make it.

1) txtony

The last one of the year. I have relatives in town so will have both cars out there.

Look forward to a good NSX showing and I can take some pictures of all them together. :smile:

Same location - Vintage Park. This month there is a toy drive so they will collect toys at the show.

Please post if you think you will make it.

1) txtony

Hey Tony,It's Tyler(NSX-ADV5) I will be there.This is my girl account that I made for her when I bought her the NSX.As you can see I sold my NSX so I will be taking her NSX out there again like I did last time.Maybe you can go early and get a spot for the NSX's? :biggrin:

1) txtony
2) Caroline-NSX

Last edited:
Hey Tony,

I should be getting my wheels this week and if all goes as planned, I will be there. :smile:

I also think we should get there early and get some good parking. I nominate the guys that live closest. :wink: j/k

See ya,
- Z

Hey Tony,

I should be getting my wheels this week and if all goes as planned, I will be there. :smile:

I also think we should get there early and get some good parking. I nominate the guys that live closest. :wink: j/k

See ya,
- Z
You better be there:biggrin:. Jose and myself will be attending in his wicked looking 03 GTI this time.

Just got the tracking number, they will be here Wednesday...and I'll get tires mounted the same day, hopefully.

Now, should I swap out the H&R's for the coilovers, again? :biggrin:

I missed a few of these monthly meets lately even though they are near my house...i normaly spend my weekends starting friday nites caring for my elderly parents across town. In the past i was able to sneak out for a few hours...I'll put down "maybe". :smile:

Hey Tony,

See ya,
- Z
Z - look forward to seeing the wheels on. Hope it goes better than mine did!

I can be there early (my overnight guests have been warned of the early wake up). Hopefully by 7 or so we will be there. This may not be early enough to beat the Z group, Mopar group, or Ferrari group - all who I believe arrive at 4 am or possibly stay overnight in the parking lot it seems.

Let's have a good turnout for the end of the year. Keeping fingers crossed on dry weather:smile: .

If I was to wake up earlier,I mean earlier to go to Vintage Park and get a spot for the NSX crew will all the NSX guy come out?I was thinking go early and park my girl NSX out there and bring about 10 maybe 15 orange cone to hold the spot for the NSX crew will you guys go?Last couple of time I went some of the NSX cars was all over the place and everyone else/cars was together.So what do you guys think and will the NSX guys bring there car out so we can have a good meet?Let me know and I will make it happen.:smile:

I can't speak for everyone, but I will aim on being there early. No promises, as I might be up late Friday night... :smile:

Don't know if I will be making this one. Not happy. :mad:

Details to follow...

yes, weather started to look unfavorable. hopefully it stays dry until we are all home.

Z- I am afraid to hear this story.

NSX-ADV5 - although it would be nice to save some spaces, it would be better just to try to arrive and hopefully find each other. Organizers seem to discourage the saving process although it happens.

We have tried to congregate in various places with some success, usually the far west side of the lot closest to HEB is least populated early. I can try this again and see how it goes and maybe several can find us.

I'll be there at 7am. Same area as last month Tony?

I am getting it back today after having the front lip repainted and adding a painted CF hood and CF Wing to my car this week. Can't wait to see it!

Last edited:
Weather Forecast may be in our favor

Looks like mostly clear in the morning and then cloudy and eventual rain later in the day.

In months past, we seem to have the best luck with the Northwest section of the parking lot for being in the same place. If you turn into the main center entrance to Vintage Park from Louetta, look to the far right behind and to the right of Starbucks near the rear corner of the parking lot in front of some stores.

I think there is a pet type store on one corner and a hair salon/spa (which blocks its own spaces off) in the other. We used it months ago and all of us were able to get in a row and some across from each other. Have seen GTR group here, but maybe a few rows over so it can work for us.

Will see if I can hold some of those for us. Planning for 7 if I can get my group up and drive over there early enough.

I am planning to leave Houston at 7:45 and be there at 8:30 probably.

Last edited:
Good amount of NSXs came out. I was late so parked away from everyone. Here are some pics. Camera was acting up so I missed a few cars.

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_00741.JPG

DSC_00751.JPG

DSC_00761.JPG

DSC_00771.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

IMG_3749 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3750 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3752 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3753 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3754 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3756 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3757 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3759 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3760 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3761 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3762 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3764 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3765 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3766 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3767 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3768 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3769 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3772 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3773 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3774 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3775 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

I dunno check out there website, crave luxury autos or something. They've had a few really nice exotics roll through there, in the woodlands iirc.

It was a pretty good turn out, great seeing and meeting all that attended. Whoever had the black one parked backwards...get with the program and park it right next time so we can get some great pics! LOL ;-)

And whoever had the silver one by itself, we were saving you a spot, join us next time. You had a nice car! Love to meet you and know more about it.

Back