• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally arrived.

Just got my car delivered a few days ago from Park Avenue Acura. Have to say, it's is an amazing car. Looks so much better in person and the amount of looks it gets is unbelievable. No one really knows what it is. Here in Vegas I see lots of Lambos, McLaren, and Ferrari but no NSX.

I've already made a few changes.... Painted from bumper V, door handles, and rear diffuser. Smoke out lenses and Acura emblem.

Now I can't wait for the muffler/DP to arrive and I'll be done.

Attachments

• 20190926_144330.jpg
    20190926_144330.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 735
  • 20190926_144356.jpg
    20190926_144356.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 680
I just took a small hacksaw and cut the tips off the circle. It was easy. I bought an extra set just in case I messed up. The dollar store has the hacksaw with thin blade. I'm sure a dremel would work too

Last edited:
welcome...please join the nsxca there is a good group in vegas...

NFL: Nice job with the badges. You’re the only one I’ve seen who elected to modify — rather than just delete — the Acura badge. It looks terrific.

And even with the badge, people with still honk at you at the stoplight, ask you to roll your window down, and then they’ll shout: “What-tha-hell IS that thing?!”

haha I would think mclaren.....:tongue:

LandLawMan: funny you said that..... Thats what happened last night. They thought it was a Gallardo. I said "shame on you" J/K. ��

Paint mods work really well, hard to tell if the calipers are matched too ... hopefully not red ... wishing many miles of fun motoring ...

I thought that too from the photo before I got my car but turns out it'd orange. I'm loving this car so far. I was hesitant for two years to buy one but glad I did. The acceleration is amazing

With those badges tell them it’s something from DARPA and it’s out for a shakedown drive.

And with anyone at a gas station... or anywhere you stop, a great icebreaker... tell them it’s made in Ohio and designed in California. Nobody has a clue about the car.

you can tell folks you are a star trek federation wessal....

Here is a better pic of the front.

I must say, painting the blacked out portions of the front and back really do look sharp. I think its interesting that you painted the front surface and not the horizontal surfaces of the front wing-shaped section. Wondering if you considered painting the section under the "beak" as well?

Love the logo too. Beam me up Scotty.

Wondering if you considered painting the section under the "beak" as well?

Love the logo too. Beam me up Scotty.

To be honest, I was thinking about that at first but afraid it would be too much orange. Wanted to leave some black as an accent. I figured I see how it looks that way and paint the rest if I didn't like it. Easier to add then remove. I just didn't like the emptiness (all black) center of the front.

Congrats! I think I see an Alfa Quad parked to the right too, wonderful cars as well.

your driveway approach needs to be taken sober...:biggrin:

Back