• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally bought my legend, what do you think?

Just bought my legend and will be taking delivery of it in two weeks. Just want to see what you guys think of the car. Price I bought it for is $9k (nevermind the price on the ebay link).

More pics and description on the ebay link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...egory=5336&item=2485726674&sspagename=rvi:1:3

cf_4.JPG

5e_4.JPG

Nice looking ride. I was thinking of getting one of those for a DD, but it is too big and we already have the TL.

I really like the Legend coupes too!

supra2nv said:
Just bought my legend and will be taking delivery of it in two weeks. Just want to see what you guys think of the car. Price I bought it for is $9k (nevermind the price on the ebay link).

just curious why you would agree to pay more than what the highest bid was, especially with a met reserve ? :confused:

Nice ride btw

Re: Re: Finally bought my legend, what do you think?

apapada said:
just curious why you would agree to pay more than what the highest bid was, especially with a met reserve ? :confused:

Nice ride btw

I am the highest bidder (my username is Joejee02). But I had an agreement with the seller at $9k so he ended the auction early. The way he ended the auction only shows his reserve price not the price him and I agreed to. $9k is an excellent price for the condition of that car and the fact that it is a Type II GS makes it an even sweeter deal. Hope this helps.

Jack

Is that a Auto or the 6 speed GS legend .......I had a first gen and a second gen legend......best car I ever had. But because kids were getting them the break in's started on my car so it was time to sell and like netviper im sporting a 2002 TL S-type now. Soon to trade up for a new 6 speed TL. Good luck with your car I know what its like to finally get your dream car.

Last edited:
Hey hey hey

Nice car!! Reminds me of my old 91 Legend

Now you can use the same oil filters as the NSX!

Right everyone?

Nice car! I love the Legend. I'd still like to see the rarest of the rare Legends. A 93-95 black/black Type II six speed Coupe. I've seen one. Anybody have/had one?

great buy

that's a great car.

I still love mine after 180K mile:D

enjoy!

White, that is mine only with A/T. I looked high and low for 14 months and NEVER found a 6 speed that was not high mileage or beat to shit. Bought mine in 2002 with 48,000 miles :D

White, that is mine only with A/T. I looked high and low for 14 months and NEVER found a 6 speed that was not high mileage or beat to shit. Bought mine in 2002 with 48,000 miles

I've seen a few autos, but only 1 manual.

Great looking car! The GS'es are especially nice, the engine, the wheels.

I have been driving my 95' SE all these years and have never thought that it looks out of date. The only thing is that the newer similar sized cars have more rear leg room.

With 70k miles, it rides like a brand new car. I rode in my coworker's 92' with 220k miles and it feels and sounds just like mine. They have incredible built quality.

Have fun with the car!

Congrats on the new Legend!!!

I've owned a total of 3 Legends over the years. An '89 and two '94s. My Legends have been totally reliable and problem free. The '89 was lost in an accident and I sold one of my '94s this past spring to make room for my '00 NSX-T. I kept one of my '94s to use as my daily driver.

If you are interested you can check out my website, LEGENDtuner.com for repair/upgrade info.

Also swing by acura-legend.com for Legend related forums and topics.

Looks great. Is that a 94-95 GS? I was the proud owner of 3 G2 Legend Coupes. My first one was a 91 L Coupe with auto trans, my second one was a 95 LS Coupe auto that I gave to my wife to buy a 93 LS Coupe with 6-Speed manaul trans. All three were great but the 6-Speed was really fun. Fortunately for me I sold the wifes 95 to my brother and my 93 6-Speed to my sister so I still get to see them and/or drive them if I want.

PS. Both Motegi (Koji) and I are longtime members of the Legend Forums so feel free to stop by.

Here is a pic of my 6-Speed LS Coupe.
fe12e4e8.jpg

My other car is a KIA Sportage...I hate it. I've never hated a car before. I hate my KIA.

Back