• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally got my first NSX!!

couple of hundred cars huh LOL

if you were 50 years old you would need to have purchased 2 cars a month since you were born

inless you owned a car lot and considered trade-in's your cars then maybe.

just giving you sh_t LOL

welcome and why did it take you so long to purchase the best car ever made?

welcome to PROUD ownership of the NSX she will treat you well.

also PICS or it not real

couple of hundred cars huh LOL

if you were 50 years old you would need to have purchased 2 cars a month since you were born

inless you owned a car lot and considered trade-in's your cars then maybe.

just giving you sh_t LOL

welcome and why did it take you so long to purchase the best car ever made?

welcome to PROUD ownership of the NSX she will treat you well.

also PICS or it not real
That was a figure of speech just to clarify that, sorry if I was misleading. Several times I will buy 3 to 5 cars at a time, this month I have bought 2 motorcycles and one car, sold 2 of my cars. I wheel and deal alot, just in my blood to do this. My son will b 19 this year and is on his 34th car, a 5 series Mercedes.. Its in our blood..
Now to adress the second question, I am a corvette and muscle car lover. My z06 set the bar high for all other cars and I still have a ton of respect for those cars. That car had so much power it was crazy. 505 at the rear wheels is a handfull and the power with the supercharger was instant. Thats the only drawback to the nsx in my opinion is the lack of power they have. It feels good to run thru the gears in a different way but the vette would eat the paint off my nsx. With all this being said I still love the NSX more than any car I have had..
Now to adress the third comment about pics, I am not a computer literate person, in fact I hate these damn things.. I wouldnt know how to go about putting a pic on here if my life depended on it. I have a fb account for my business, Gas Axe Chop Shop, that is a week old that I finally figured out how to post on. I dont even own a digital camera and my cell phone up until three or four weeks ago was ancient and I loved it that way..
Very sorry for misleading anyone on the exact count fo cars I have owned, again just a figure of speech, has never really ben something I cared to keep up with..

Back