• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FINALLY. Some good photos

I need a pro to take a pic of my car when I look at pic of my car that I took I wanna look into buying a new car but then I see pictures like these and realize THATS WHY I BOUGHT NSX

Looks awesome Dave. Dem some serious brakes you got there; serious brakes for some serious power I suppose. I see you have your new custom wheels on too. Keep it up and I look forward to what you have in store for next year.

Dear fellow Primers, please don't quote every picture just to say "nice pics".

Very nice, indeed!

Silver stone is a tough color to catch on a cell phone and this is the first time I've seen photos that look like the car does in real life. Here is a funny photo of the OEM rotor next to the carbon one:

666A33BF-71AD-4B99-9BD1-F05EC8AC6728_zpsbhjvijla.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Dave you removed the fender liners and used a spray in liner? How did the 225/40/18 do with the headlight bucket thing I took a picture of for you? Very interested in this because I want the same tires!!! I would remove my liners if that size will work.

Works fine. No issues with headlight bucket and I didn't have to shave the seams either. You have to remove the liner and use spray rubber and also pull back the plastic condenser shrouds a little with some zip ties. But it works fine.

Haven't seen your car in pics in a while…looks great!

For a silverstone anyway. ;)

Funny guy lol.... So I forgot to say the closest thing I'm close to rubbing are the front clamps. If you are using these you'll be really close.

- - - Updated - - -

305/30/19 can also work but my offset was too aggressive. With an offset of 55-60 you can make a 305/30/19 work. At that point though you might want a wider front and probably need wider front fenders. I'm still OEM on all body panels.

:eek: OEM rotors are a joke compared to those beasts.

but then again with OEM rotors and those sized rims wouldn't look right

nice NSX no question

Pictures are awesome, glad to see the wheels work out for you.

Wow,

Dave, you've just taken the NSX to a whole new level of modification ... it has an absolutely stunning stance! Those brakes are amazing, the OEM's are barely the size of the hats of the ceramics ... just crazy what you've managed to achieve!

Health to enjoy what has been a true labour of love in pursuit of NA2 perfection!

regards, Paul

Hey guys thanks again, really kind words from each of you guys. So my future plan is carbon seats, possibly wider fenders, a cage, and turbochargers. I've given up on the idea of a Mugen V8 and transaxle after much research. I'm adding some carbon, alcantara and some more cosmetics, then I'm kind of done because I've done just about all you can do to this car!
LOL

- - - Updated - - -

If I go to wider fenders I will sell current wheels, if anyone is interested. They cost a lot to make... I'm willing to take a big loss.

The painted hats make the car pop! Great pics.

Wow, Great Pics! Looks Gorgeous!:biggrin:

Back