• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finished the facelift... finally...

Well after 12 short hours today, i'm 95% done with my project. Just a small drip to repair in the right rear spat, some adjustment to the headlamp covers and front bumper, 2 plastic inner fenders to be put on that i'm waiting to receive from the local dealer, and paint the door locks black.

New mods:
- Volk GT-7 18/19 + Bridgestone S-03s
- Vinny side steps
- Burn up front bumper
- Bride Brik II Seats
- Pure white w/Silver pearl paint

Enjoy the pics:

DSC03515.JPG

DSC03505.JPG

DSC03508.JPG

DSC03509.JPG

DSC03511.JPG

DSC03514.JPG

By far!!! you are now NSX king...Just beautiful:eek: . Best fitting Vinny's side skirts that I've seen.....CONGRATS!!!!! Job well DONE.
-Aaron

Last edited:
Looks good. Are those carbon fiber B pillars? Is that just left over mask or did you paint the key holes. I like how the skirts mesh grill is painetd white but still has the black look to it from the mesh holes. I think I may try that on my WW mesh.

Last edited:
nzo-who said:
By far!!! you are now NSX king...Just beautiful:eek: . Best fitting Vinny's side skirts that I've seen.....CONGRATS!!!!! Job well DONE.
-Aaron
hahaha.. Thanks aaron. I dont know about that 'king' thing though. Your comments are appreciated, however :)

ChrisK said:
Looks good. Are those carbon fiber B pillars? Is that just left over mask or did you paint the key holes. I like how the skits mesh grill is painetd white but still has the black look to it from the mesh holes. I think I may try that on my WW mesh.
Carbon fiber B pillars, yes. We painted the key hole and are going to go back and repaint them black. The mesh on the skirts is actually natural aluminum colored, and not white, its just very light. I have plans to paint them a little darker gray to attempt and match the carbon fiber intake panels and B pillars. Again, thanks for the nice comments. :)

Looks great, have you thought of painting the sections of mesh black or silver?

DAME!!!!This is my 10th time looking at this post!!!!SWEET!!! Burn-Up bumper look very NICE , So sorry for all the BAD thing , I've said in the PASS!!!!:D

nzo-who said:
DAME!!!!This is my 10th time looking at this post!!!!SWEET!!! Burn-Up bumper look very NICE , So sorry for all the BAD thing , I've said in the PASS!!!!:D
NZO.. I must have missed the bad things, not that it would have phased me. Im too laid back. Thanks for the post, and look for that front bumper for sale soon :)

tail lights...

OK! Your car looks awesome and now I hate to even look at my old and fading paint. Can't wait to get it done...

But, for now, I MUST know what the deal is with your tail lights. What's the yellow, circular turn signal? DIY or what? I like it, would really like to see some more pictures!

Don in Germany

Re: tail lights...

DonDavis said:

But, for now, I MUST know what the deal is with your tail lights. What's the yellow, circular turn signal? DIY or what? I like it, would really like to see some more pictures!

Don in Germany

Those are the 02 and up stock taillights, available from your local dealer.

Anytime: Wow! I had no idea. (guess that shows how much attention I pay to the latest enhancements, huh?) Looks very cool... Any chance I could get a close up picture of one side?

Your car looks awesome.

Don

Re: tail lights...

DonDavis said:
OK! Your car looks awesome and now I hate to even look at my old and fading paint. Can't wait to get it done...

Don in Germany
Don, thanks for the kind words. Ill try to get you a closer picture of the tail lamps. I must say I was quite surprised that you've been a member this long and didnt know what those were... hehehe... again, thanks :)

Looks real good...but I'm not sure about that thing on the front bumper...looks like a place for the "Night Rider" light.

Props...love it.

trefive said:
Looks real good...but I'm not sure about that thing on the front bumper...looks like a place for the "Night Rider" light.

Props...love it.
Hahaha.. everyone tells me that. Its the place where the license plate bracket goes. I just got me a euro plate from ebay. Authentic. Illl have it on there by the weekend :)

USpeed757 said:
that looks perfect! huge lip on those volks too. what width and offest?

I agree with the wheels, they look amazing... and would like to know what width/offset you're running too if you don't mind sharing.

i think you shoud take the black slats out of the side scoops and put mesh in them to match the side skirts,that would look really nice(not that it doesn't look nice now;) )

RP-Motorsports said:
Yeah what he said! What are the specs on the wheels?
Does anyone know the offsets on these wheels? They look extra deep. RP-Motorsports did you ever get any specs on these wheels?

Back