• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finishline wheels, Reputable?

Hey everyone, I'm coming to an end with deciding what I'm going to do wheel wise. I've decided that Oscar_Driver hit the nail on the head with his mods. It has an elegent yet stock look. Also, this person's NSX (who I can't seem to find his screen name, please chime in on this thread) has the perfect stance.

finallook.jpg

I've located some "knockoff" wheels at finishline but they look smaller than the ones shown above. They will have to be powder coated gunmetal. I believe he is also running on 25mm spacers. What tire size are you running front/rear? How much did you lower your car?

Thanks for the inspiration and I can't wait for my project to reach completion. As a side note, I will also go for the carbon fibre rear wing.

I've tried time and again to buy the replica wheels from finishline - and almost every other place - no chance, they never have stock.

BTW the pic you posted is pingu81

I've tried time and again to buy the replica wheels from finishline - and almost every other place - no chance, they never have stock.

BTW the pic you posted is pingu81

Sheesh, that's a shame about the wheels. I haven't made the call to see if they are in stock. Can they at least order them for you?

Bummer.

When I called, they told me no, No, and NO

Hey if you are looking for a set of 02+ wheels I think there is a set selling on Prime right now in the marketplace...the condition of the rims look good, tires are shot but that would allow you to customize to the stance you are looking for! I have tried calling finishline before and they never have had the oem replicas in stock and will not order them, I am also not sure if they are forged like the oems or not? Hope this helps!:smile:

I am beginning to doubt wether the replicas even exist at all...

Back