• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Class automotive = First class service, also thanks SOS

A big-thumbs up to Nabil and staff at First Class Automotive,

They recently installed the upgraded ABS system (purchased from SOS) on my 91 NSX. It t works great and It is a MAJOR improvement over the early ABS system.

I would highly recommended the ABS upgrade to anyone who has problems with original factory system.

Thanks Nabil and First class automotive (and SOS) for the great service and working after hours to get it installed and working..

Wanted to give a fresh thumbs-up to Nabil at First Class Automotive. I just got back from Orlando where Nabil did a major service along with some odds and ends on the NSX. He also did an overhaul of the ABS using the o-ring kit from warrenw. The staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Nabil's work and attention to detail were beyond professional. I drove almost 600 miles each way to get the work done at FCA and I would do it again. Highly recommended for anyone in Florida. And while I'm sure they know their stuff at HNA in San Antonio and Eiffels Place in Atlanta, if you want to hit the Orlando attractions while you get your NSX sorted, FCA is the only way to go.

Here's the 91 getting the Habil treatment:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Nabil at First Class Automotive.jpg
    Nabil at First Class Automotive.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 21
Back