• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Class Automotive or Sanford Acura?

First Class Automotive or Courtesy Acura

• Total voters
Hello all,

I need a head gasket done on my 91. I am in daytona beach and I was looking for some opinions on which shop to have do the work. My gut tells me Acura because of the size of the job and all, but FCA seems to be recommended quite a bit on prime.

If it was your car, where would you take it??

Thanks,
Cory

First Class Automotive. I've had my car to Orlando from South Florida so First Class could work on it (of course it didn't hurt that Oster, when he was still at First Class, met me half way to pick it up and brought it back to South Florida himself when he was visiting Miami).

I would not hesitate to go out of my way for major work at First Class.

Yup, dropped it off today with Nabil. Talked it over and left with a high confidence.

Thanks for the suggestions

Cory

You picked the right place my friend. I have dealt with both before and nobody can surpass the level quality of work and ultimate customer service you will receive at First Class Automotive. Nabil has been doing service work on my car for almost seven years now. I have been happy with all work performed from tune ups all the way up to a complete stage two clutch install.

Last edited:
Nabil at FCA only place to go. He has rebuilt trans,repl clutch,cam plugs,windshield weatherstrip(do not try this yourself), and soooo many other things I would have Carpel Tunnel to list all. Nabil see you in March for my yearly, oh new Bilstiens on way to shop.

just dropped my 96 berlina black off this morning to nabil this will be my first experience,seems like a real cool guy ,seen ur lambo green nsx someone i ride mx with bought busta rhymes lambo murc that same color. pretty kool in person .i am also new in the tampa spring hill area looking for a real detail shop when nabil is done with inspecting my clutch .

Back