• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Class Automotive: Worthy of their name. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After selling my father's NSX the speedo stopped working yesterday on its journey back to the North East, with its new family. I called First Class Automotive yesterday afternoon and they scheduled the car in today at 7:30am and corrected the issue.

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate you taking care of this so quickly for the new owners of my father's car.

Sincerely,
Chris

Great to hear you sold the car for pops and very cool you stood by the sale and took care of the buyer. That’s first class nsx’in.

As the buyer of this NSX, I can say that the guys at First Class Automotive where great. My father and mother decided to drive the car back to NJ from Florida for me.(looking back I wished I could have gone but work and kids killed that dream quickly). After a small problem with the speed sensor on the 1st leg of the trip, Chris, the seller made a call to First Class and they where nice enough to open early and quickly fix the problem. While it was up on the lift the guys at First Class gave it a once over to make sure all else was good. A clean bill of health and 1000 miles later the NSX is safe at home in NJ.

Thanks again First Class and Chris(cmc140)

Back