• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First KY NSX meet?

Hey NSXLVR, I think last night was the first NSX meet in Louisville that I know of. :cool: We will have to get more involved in some meets this spring when the weather gets better.

Did you hear that Brian and Kyle? :biggrin:

Hey NSXLVR, I think last night was the first NSX meet in Louisville that I know of. :cool: We will have to get more involved in some meets this spring when the weather gets better.

I hear ya, And I am down!! However at the time being I am NSX less:eek:

I will be buying one before the season but damn just not having one in my garage is depressing enough!:frown:

Hahaha, for being such short notice for us, I had a blast. Couldnt believe we found that pool hall with dollar pool nights :eek:

We will be doing up some meets for sure!!

Hahaha, for being such short notice for us, I had a blast. Couldnt believe we found that pool hall with dollar pool nights :eek:

We will be doing up some meets for sure!!

That was some random luck. Blue Moon on tap, dollar tables, and whatever that fried stuff you ordered - all good... :biggrin:

Are you going 02+?

Not really sure, I really want a white one. My daughter really wants me to get another targa:biggrin: She did not even want to ride in the blue one since the roof did not come off:biggrin: So I will probably wait and see what they drop to until march or so.. 02+ stuff is going cheap right now.

Not really sure, I really want a white one. My daughter really wants me to get another targa:biggrin: She did not even want to ride in the blue one since the roof did not come off:biggrin: So I will probably wait and see what they drop to until march or so.. 02+ stuff is going cheap right now.

I wont lie. I like my car like i like the ladies....topless :biggrin:

Wish my 2000 was a coupe. :cool:

Targa is a PITA. Would rather have the weight savings.

Remove your stereo and stop driving with a full belly of Taco Bell. :biggrin:

Seriously, I can think of nothing better than breezing down some country roads with the top off this spring. Everybody should have two NSX. One for cruising and one for the track.

want to buy a yellow one?? :D

You can't come to our KY NSX meets if you sell your car. WHat are you thinking?!?!

Im thinking I want a CGT and getting money for a car I dont drive helps me get there ;)

think of the CGT as a NSX on steroids or how the new NSX, if it ever gets built, should be :)

I couldn't help myself in thinking that this meet was about something else?

ky.jpg

Last edited:
I like the dirrection this thread has taken :biggrin:

Yeah yeah I'm down. You know this. Louisville was originally called Luebbeville.... but the town was full of insanely hot chicks and nothing got done, so they had to change it to Louisville... half the hotties left, replaced by douche guys and a few cool guys with NSX's. Surprised you never heard the story. :cool:

No offense... but after watching your videos... I don't think I'd buy one of your Lawn Mowers Dan. :wink:

I keep my cars in excellent condition!! :mad:
no abuse, no burnouts, no drag racings, non of that shit

Yeah yeah I'm down. You know this. Louisville was originally called Luebbeville.... but the town was full of insanely hot chicks and nothing got done, so they had to change it to Louisville... half the hotties left, replaced by douche guys and a few cool guys with NSX's. Surprised you never heard the story. :cool:

Ill second this!!

the town is full of amazingly beautiful, fun, athletic, Christian girls

the guys, some of a biggest douche bags in the world. A horid mix of people that think they are southern gentlemen, but act like total assholes with some charm to hide it.

If it wasnt so damn hot in the summer Ild move down there in a second :(

and the roads are badass!!

Back