• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Time NSX Owner

I just picked up a new 2018 yesterday at Goodson Acura in Dallas. Car is awesome. I love it for sure. I’m coming from the land of Corvettes and the car is definitely much different. About the same speed as my Z06 but is a very different driving experience.
I don’t know how to add photos but as soon as I figure that out I’ll add some.

Sounds awesome. Welcome. The downshifts are intoxicating.
FYI... adding pics here is a PITA. I’ve given up.

Well that’s annoying, guess I won’t be adding pics lol. But it’s black on black/brown. Car is very different than I’m use to but I love it.

Congratulations!

The easiest way to add pictures is to use the Tapatalk app to view the forum. It will format your pictures for you.

Welcome to NSX ownership.

If you paid $125k USD, then we both belong to that club. My loaded new 2017 was the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

The easiest way to add pictures is to use the Tapatalk app to view the forum. It will format your pictures for you.

Welcome to NSX ownership.

If you paid $125k USD, then we both belong to that club. My loaded new 2017 was the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, I hate that app lol.

But yes, got it for 125, sticker was about 180. So great deal in my opinion.

Welcome and enjoy in good health! What a great deal. If those deals hold out until the end of the year, I may be *finally* joining the club near that time.

I feel that they will. The cars just don’t sell well so they sit on lots and dealers are forced into incentives. I’m quite happy about that because at 180k I wouldn’t have one.

Welcome and enjoy in good health! What a great deal. If those deals hold out until the end of the year, I may be *finally* joining the club near that time.

You know that when a deal like that comes us you have to jump on it. This car was listed on FB and it didn't last a week at that price.

mr. tripe black how many miles does it have on it?

From the listing I saw, the car was brand new and never titled before. Why would anyone buy a used NC1 for $130k+ when you can just wait for a dealer to unload a new one for less.

They have another one right now that’s orange that I’m sure you can get at least 20k off (MSRP 177k) but it’s a 19 so idk if you can get it for the 125. Definitely worth a shot though.

They have another one right now that’s orange that I’m sure you can get at least 20k off (MSRP 177k) but it’s a 19 so idk if you can get it for the 125. Definitely worth a shot though.

Yeah I actually saw that before I found the pics of yours. Not crazy about orange (already have a Kubota tractor, and even that's too much HAHA). I'm after silver with black all-leather (no Alcantara) with the standard dark color wheels and no other options (no wing, no carbon, etc), but from an Autotrader nationwide search I don't think there's one out there.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m not for the orange either. I will say pickings are slim at the moment but I’m sure any new one you find you can get a deal on as the cars are just extremely slow sellers.

Yeah I actually saw that before I found the pics of yours. Not crazy about orange (already have a Kubota tractor, and even that's too much HAHA). I'm after silver with black all-leather (no Alcantara) with the standard dark color wheels and no other options (no wing, no carbon, etc), but from an Autotrader nationwide search I don't think there's one out there.

I found one on Car Gurus very close to the spec you want, if not the actual spec. Has a MSRP of about 160 so I’d guess out the door of 115-125 is doable. It’s at Gary Force Acura in Brentwood, TN. I’d upload a pic but I don’t know how and I’m not downloading that app.

I found one on Car Gurus very close to the spec you want, if not the actual spec. Has a MSRP of about 160 so I’d guess out the door of 115-125 is doable. It’s at Gary Force Acura in Brentwood, TN. I’d upload a pic but I don’t know how and I’m not downloading that app.

Oh boy! I'll check into it ... It was easy to NOT spend big money on a limited purpose car when I couldn't find the one I wanted ... Now I might have no excuses! :redface:

Thanks!! (I think :)

Well, I replied to your email but the site said an admin would have to approve it or some-such ... Anyway, thanks for the find. I've already got a discounted price; we'll see where it goes.

Back