• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Flowmaster Muffler Dual in/out and other like?

Has anyone out there ever heard an NSX with a flowmaster Muffler on it? How is it? Sounds kind of odd to go with. I'm having a difficult time finding a dual in/out muffler for my cat-back system. Know of any other dual in/outs that might work? Thx.

C

[This message has been edited by cormone (edited 03 January 2003).]

I have a Flowmaster. It sounds awesome. Nice deep tone at low RPM, higher pitch at high RPM. A bit on the loud side, but not too loud. Unless you take off the cats, then it is way loud.

------------------

[This message has been edited by notslow (edited 05 January 2003).]

I think they used a Dynomax dual-in dual-out for mine. Not too loud and better then stock.

------------------
92 Red/Blk

stop by nsx modified. larry has a flowmaster muffler there that he built for my car. i ended up getting the comptech because i have cat bypass pipes on and the flowmaster was too loud and raspy without the cats on.

Originally posted by NoClgDeg:
Notslow,
How far away are you from Los Angeles? I would like to hear the muffler and if possible go for a ride.

My car is torn down right now. I would go by Larry's. He usually has one around.

------------------

I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

I think I'll check into the magnaflow for the dual in/dual out crossflow pattern.

Has anyone heard an NSX(cats on or off) with a magnaflow muffler on it?

Back