• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

foot panel fuses

can anyone tell me what each of the fuses powers in the foot panel fuse box in the driver side foot well? I can find what/when the add on connectors at the top power but nothing on what each of the fuses on the panel are for.

When all else fails, check your owners manual. There is a diagram of the fuse functions for each of the fuse boxes. If you no longer have the owners manual, check the copies of the service manual in the Prime Wiki.

I have checked the owners manual, it tells you where the fuse box is located but does not seem to list what fuse positions belong to what equipment on that particular box

Go a little further in the manual. In the 2000 version of the owners manual, page 260 describes the location. Starting around page 264 or 265 is the breakdown giving each fuse number and its function. I would be surprised if the manual changed very much from year to year.

found it right where you said in the 2001 manual online, can not find it in the 92. Oddly the 92 manual is also about 60 pages shorter

Be careful with using the 2001 fuse locations. I don't know about fuses; but, I know that Honda switched the location of the relays around in the individual boxes between model years. The layouts looked identical, just the location of the some of the relays got switched. The 2001 fuse layout may be mostly correct; but, you may get some surprises.

can anyone tell me what each of the fuses powers in the foot panel fuse box in the driver side foot well? I can find what/when the add on connectors at the top power but nothing on what each of the fuses on the panel are for.

Here's a link to a google drive folder containing the electrical portion of the 91 manual where you'll find what you're looking for on pages 23-49 and 23-52 to 23-53. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4w4Ktzo3bwoN3FzcXJYdkhHTGs

Back