• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Force Induction help.

Which Supercharger is most reliable and puts out around 350-380whp with relative low boost on stock internals. Also prefer to have around 100-150 lb-ft torque increase.

Originally posted by 9000RPM:
What if you don't live in Arizona. I live in Canada.

The weather is nicer in Phoenix than anywhere in canada this time of year
biggrin.gif
drop by in January - you can come to the track with us and try it out.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Originally posted by E36S50:
What part of Canada?. Try www.tunerworks.com , they have a number of customers with SC'd NSX's and can answer any questions you have. They also have great prices on all the kit.

S.M.

the Tunerworks NSX is at Mark Basch's getting the motor rebuilt.
biggrin.gif

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

[This message has been edited by NSXGOD (edited 24 November 2001).]

You can get a lot of your supercharger questions answered here:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/engine_performance_products/superchargers/BaschBoost/

There is also a helpful FAQ section for you to use.

There is no NSX-R gear ratios on a 6-spd as the NSX-R had a 5 speed, and the current Type-S and Type-S.Zero use the same gear rations as other 6-spd (1997+ USM) NSXes. Call Basch to discuss upgrade options though, he's regarded as one of the best for tranny rebuilds.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info

SOS your site was one of the factors that made me love NSX.

JGTC Front Bumper looks wonderful. Do you know how many NSX owner have this kit?

Back