• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Found a nice Cup Holder!

I found this cup holder that has been around for awhile now.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2803111/comments

In the Comments tab, someone mentioned that when they opened the file, it came in at 1"x1"x1".

Has anyone printed this before and know what it should be scaled to to fit inside the 1 piece armrest lid on a 91 NSX?
If not, can someone with a 3d printer find the proper dimensions to see what this file should be scaled to?

Last edited:
If you want one already done that holds 2 cups, you could probably use this and just not take it out of the lower console:

At the very least, you can grab dimensions off it if you want. I actually made one like shown in the 1st post as my 1st draft. Didn't like using it inside the console because I lost the armrest. I

If you want "1 cup" already done and scaled correctly, I added the stl to that page's Thingiverse link at:

Cool, thanks all. Man there are so many neat things to print. I'm currently in the process of researching 3d printers and plan to purchase one of my own so that I can have something fun to do during the Christmas break. Also it'll be nice to not have to rely on sellers printing stuff for me.

Cool, thanks all. Man there are so many neat things to print. I'm currently in the process of researching 3d printers and plan to purchase one of my own so that I can have something fun to do during the Christmas break. Also it'll be nice to not have to rely on sellers printing stuff for me.
My Public library prints for the cost of material.. tough to beat.

Back