• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Found Old Pictures of RJ Devara's car.

I took these pictures on Feb. 21, 1999. That car looks amazing.

Mvc-019f.jpg

Mvc-017f.jpg

Mvc-018f.jpg

Mvc-019f.jpg

Mvc-020f.jpg

Just goes to show you... good taste is timeless.
Didn't someone else just post picture of this car? A different owner. Or maybe I'm imagining things :smile:

It was this one
qpldoz.jpg

paint looks close???

I remember seeing his car in person when he first showed it at Import Showoff way back when. Simply amazing! There's nothing over-the-top outstanding about it other than the execution of the CT widebody, paint, wheels, etc. Super clean! One thing I can't figure out is his sideskirts. I don't remember seeing those sides on any of the other CT Widebodied NSXs here on Prime. I think that's what the CT widebody kit needs is lower hanging sides. Anyone know what RJ has there?

RJ's car has the complete CT widebody. Although it looks good in pictures and from afar, IMO the attention to detail is just not there (at least when I saw it). I haven't seen it in its new orange color, so hopefully his painter/body shop did a better job this time.

The other candy red NSX posted above is another members car. He only has the CT widebody front lip modified to fit the oem front bumper, Lechers skirts, Taitec rear fenders, and I think a WW rear spat.

big fan of RJ's ride and have had the pleasure to meet him many times and talk about each others rides,very down to earth and very cool guy.

ryans said:

I remember these pictures back in the day and I still have them copied on one of my harddrives! I absolutely LOVED the color of this car in these pictures. I think it was Candy Apple red?

He changed it to a two-tone Burnt-Orange/Candy Apple red, which I didn't like as much.
nsx_01.jpg

I saw it a few years later painted in Silver.

Here it is in Orange:
aab.jpg

I think it should bring it back to the oldskool version! It was soo fresh and soo clean!

Back