• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FREE: 96 F&R sways and springs

You pay shipping, otherwise they are going in the trash! i'll either take paypal or check

kevin
02 Carbon Black M5

Just to clarrify ... F & R = Front and Rear. These are stock parts. My fault, i should have been clearer at first.

Seems like there are 2 people for the sways and none for the springs at this point.

SNDSOUL: I'm still waiting to hear back from the buyer above. They are yours if he doesn't want them after this clarification.

Like I said, if no one wants these, I'm going to throw them out. I'll give it till the end of the week.

kevin

Originally posted by ktan:
Just to clarrify ... F & R = Front and Rear. These are stock parts. My fault, i should have been clearer at first.

Seems like there are 2 people for the sways and none for the springs at this point.

SNDSOUL: I'm still waiting to hear back from the buyer above. They are yours if he doesn't want them after this clarification.

Like I said, if no one wants these, I'm going to throw them out. I'll give it till the end of the week.

kevin

I need to get to work to check my email...I'm 99.9% sure I want them. Shipping to CA shouldn't be that outrageous. Thanks!

Back