• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Free NSX Key Chains - Calgary or Edmonton area

Hey guys I have some key chains sitting in my tool box that I don't think I'll ever need so I'll give them to anyone who wants them, I just prefer not to ship stuff so if you are in Calgary or Edmonton and want one of these let me know and we'll try to figure something out.

There is this guy:

Then two of these guys:

wowz...

Dang, those are neat-o! The leather one would be a nice touch to the bespoke NSX accessory luggage-set. The chrome one looks similar (but slightly different) than the key-chain I received from the previous owner of my previous NSX.

Are these local/regional dealer accessories or eBay or custom?

Re: wowz...

Are these local/regional dealer accessories or eBay or custom?

I have no idea where any of them come from actually. I was buying some used rims/tires for a completely different car and when the person I was buying the rims/tires from found out that I owned an NSX he told me he had some NSX paraphernalia, I ended up buying all of it for a small price, I was mostly in it for the framed posters. I figured the NSX community was a great thing to be a part of while I owned mine so I may as well just give this stuff away, I'm actually giving away some 911 and DSM stuff on their respective forums as well.

I have a couple NSX Club of Canada books I could probably let one go if someone really wants it.

Back