• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FREE STUFF

I have some extra stuff from my 94 NSX as well as my 98 which I don't want. I plan on attending my first meeting on the 21st in Calabasas. I have a bra for my 98 (Assume it fits any year) Stock radio from my 94 and custom made sheep skins, stock R&P and my 6LBS of boost (running 9lbs) I am not one to hold on to anything and I am not one who charges.. SO..first come first served on the free stuff...

Radio is yours. Have your friend get it from me.. I am the shaved head, pierced ear, goatee guy in the YELLOW NSX. I need to figure out a way for me to stand out...

FOr some reason if i don't go I will ship it to you...

Originally posted by Andrie Hartanto:
I am interested in the radio/head unit. While I live in the nor-cal. I can have a friend to come by and pick it up from you.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by SpaSuperCharged98 (edited 08 March 2002).]

What is the 6 lbs of boost .....? It can't be what I am thinking it is otherwise it would have gone by now .........
smile.gif

I'm interested in the bra if nobody else has claimed it yet.

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

So you are giving away a 6 PSI supercharger kit? Didn't think so.

The difference between a 6 PSI kit and a 9 PSI kit is the pulley and FPR spring.

If someone already has a 6 PSI kit, they are not interested.

If someone already has a 9 PSI kit that are not interested.

Toss the 6 PSI stuff in the trash can.

Actually, if it's parts for the SC, let me ask you to donate them to your local NSX shop - either Larry in L.A., Mark B. in Arizona, or Barn Man on the East Coast.

That way, if someone does need it, they'll have it on hand and cheap.
smile.gif

Back