• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fresh Air intake flow

I would like to hear comments from other owners about the volume of air that the passengers feel when the fresh air intake is open. My car (an '03) seems to be getting fresh air in as if it was passing through a straw. Is this an idiosyncracy of the NSX or is there something I've missed about regulating the flow of air into the cabin? Without adequate airflow, the cabin heats up and the windows tend to fog. Thanks.

Imola Orange 03

Haven't tried it with the fan, but I will. In most cars I've owned, the flow of air was good without an assist from the fan.

If that is the case, check that you have outside air "ON" with the correct vents before you turn off your CC. Or if you which is turn on your CC, manually turn off the A/C.

Personally, my CC is always on, fan speed set to Auto with the desired temperature. I manually set the vents and set AC to off. I have not tried turning the CC off all together.

Back