• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday June 10th 7PM NSX gathering @ Fremont

yeah...nice gathering.....more than I expected.

Long....I saw at least 2 birds fall out of the sky as you left.............

I also thought it was a good turn out tonight, plus it was my first event hosted by Bruce Wayne aka Batmans :biggrin: Bruce, I think you have a future as an event coordinator here in the Bay Area :eek::wink:

Mike

Thanks for coming out guys.

We had more people than advertised. I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 people eventually showed up.

And I like to thank The Heart Cafe (Cindy and Brittany) for their hospitality and service. The drinks and food were yummy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0339.jpg
    IMAG0339.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 343
  • IMAG0340.jpg
    IMAG0340.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 344
forgot to mention if there ever is another meet at the Heart Cafe, be sure to have Roger place your order. Don't ask why, just do it :biggrin:

No pics of the cars:confused:.

forgot to mention if there ever is another meet at the Heart Cafe, be sure to have Roger place your order. Don't ask why, just do it :biggrin:

Maybe if Jedi Master would just order his heart burger the way they come instead of "extra mayo, no ketchup, mustard on the side, well done but not TOO well done, on a toasted bun with no sesame seeds with a pickle spear not pickle chips, and a soda with ice only one-third of the way from the bottom with a bendy straw" he'd get what he orders :tongue:

J

Maybe if Jedi Master would just order his heart burger the way they come instead of "extra mayo, no ketchup, mustard on the side, well done but not TOO well done, on a toasted bun with no sesame seeds with a pickle spear not pickle chips, and a soda with ice only one-third of the way from the bottom with a bendy straw" he'd get what he orders :tongue:

J

one more thing... be sure you have Roger order the fries and not the onion rings :biggrin:

J

one more thing... be sure you have Roger order the fries and not the onion rings :biggrin:

Oh so its like that? You guys are just jealous cause the girl brought me the nice onion rings (not the burned ones like Jeramiah (sp?)) got. And then she brought me the fries, "on the house".

Jealous Bitches.

No pics of the cars:confused:.
I took some before went inside for food, there were 4 more showed up a little later (2 blacks, 1 white, 1 purple). It was nice meeting everyone again and Nim.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

P6100649a.jpgP6100651a.jpgP6100656a.jpgP6100660a.jpg

Last edited:
do you guys wanna make the place to be regular stop now in fremont instead of the auto mall ?

I think it's a good alternative, it's an opportunity to mix it up a bit.

do you guys wanna make the place to be regular stop now in fremont instead of the auto mall ?

Not a regular stop but every now and then would be good. I think we should mix it up a little bit.....even the city perhaps.

What do you guys think about doing a meeting at the Go Karting place in Fremont?

Now your talking..............

Should we do a separate thread asking everyone to post their city?

Another nice place to eatq would be same chowder house in half-moon bay. It's hard to get in nd well need to make reservations for sure. Probably take payment upfront

I don't like chowder..............

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4eYSpIz2FjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How about Camerons in HMB.

Or a really nice place in HMB is Its Italia

Or if you want a late night dinner and don't mind a ghost or two The Moss Beach Distillery is a very nice place.

Roger,

This is what I had and it was off the hook.

http://www.samschowderhouse.com/news/news-and-reviews/102-reviews-today-show.html

I don't like chowder..............

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4eYSpIz2FjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How about Camerons in HMB.

Or a really nice place in HMB is Its Italia

Or if you want a late night dinner and don't mind a ghost or two The Moss Beach Distillery is a very nice place.

Yes good call, let's use this place as the regular meet spot. The other one is dark, nothing around and gets old.

I think this spot is nice or you guys can meet in front of that Sushi place although getting parking there is harder.

Another good place is the Q-cup in Milpitas - my friend is the owner there and we used to hang out there quite often.

Yes good call, let's use this place as the regular meet spot. The other one is dark, nothing around and gets old.

I think this spot is nice or you guys can meet in front of that Sushi place although getting parking there is harder.

Another good place is the Q-cup in Milpitas - my friend is the owner there and we used to hang out there quite often.

Can ur friend at the Q-cup give us discount and/or good seating?

Heart cafe seems to be good in the seating arrangement as long as I give the owner heads up first.

I don't think we should have a "regular" place. The only reason we usually met up at Pacific Commons is because e-dub and I like it there and we were the only ones who ever posted up meets. For the longest time, I used to wonder why nobody posted up for meets, yet I would always see posts of "when's the next meet?"

I like that others are posting up meets now and encourage other people to do the same. Me, when I post up, it'll probably be at Pacific Commons. Like I said, I like it there.

J

Not a regular stop but every now and then would be good. I think we should mix it up a little bit.....even the city perhaps. ....

I don't think we should have a "regular" place. The only reason we usually met up at Pacific Commons is because e-dub and I like it there and we were the only ones who ever posted up meets.

J

Back