• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday September 24th MEET 2010 @ the Towers

**CANCELLED DUE PRECARIOUS WEATHER :( **

It has been a WHILE since we went to the towers, how about the first week of JUNE? :)

Will contact MOD to change the date for us, sorry guys, but it is raining HARD here in Ft. Lauderdale, BUT, let's do this next Friday, I will keep the list so please, don't give up for next week!

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - oscar_driver
• 2 - nsxter (Bill -Blue 04) -maybe-
• 3 - Tom
• 4 - georednsx (George)
• 5 - NSamX with a Lambo NSX is in the shop
• 6 - dquarasr2
• 7 - Danny@5star
• 8 - IRVINFLA
• 9 - USA1 (lambo II)

Grazie!

PS: Sucks, I haven't driven my NSX in a month!

kamx_anim.gif

Last edited:
WHO IS IN:

• 1 - oscar_driver
• 3 - Tom
• 4 - georednsx (George)
• 5 -
• 6 -
• 7 -

Grazie!

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - oscar_driver
• 3 - Tom
• 4 - georednsx (George)
• 5 - NSamX with a Lambo NSX is in the shop
• 6 -
• 7 -

Grazie!

Hope my boss let me have this day off, I'm in need of a car meet:biggrin:

Well, weather has been very crazy today, right now is sunny and nice, but we do have 60% chances of rain, let's see what happens, I will be there if it doesn't rain or if it rains "just a bit" :)

Well, weather has been very crazy today, right now is sunny and nice, but we do have 60% chances of rain, let's see what happens, I will be there if it doesn't rain or if it rains "just a bit" :)

Same goes for me, if this weather keeps up I am staying home in bed with a nice cup of hot cocoa and a warm Colombiana...

Same goes for me, if this weather keeps up I am staying home in bed with a nice cup of hot cocoa and a warm Colombiana...

:( please read above.

..a warm Colombiana...

I was in Bogota 3 weeks ago, what a nice and gorgeous city, and the Colombians (-nas-) are such sweet people!

Just checked Weather.com and it looks like we should be clear in the Towers area for the rest of the night. I will be heading out around 6pm, hope to see some of you guys out there!!

Just checked Weather.com and it looks like we should be clear in the Towers area for the rest of the night. I will be heading out around 6pm, hope to see some of you guys out there!!

Sorry I missed you. I was already down at 595 for a seminar, got to the Tower Shoppes around 5 PM. Gave up at 5:50 when all the vendors left and the usual people that run the show (block off the parking lot, etc.) hadn't shown up.

In attendance was myself and a yellow 70's vintage Monte Carlo when I left. I think everyone else bailed due to the weather including the people that usually organize the show.

Maybe soon?

I got there @ 6:40 and came with 3 other cars. Only a few cars out there but we were there until almost 9pm, no NSX's besides mine unfortunately!! :frown:

Back