• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday May 7th MEET 2010 @ the Towers

Let's make a quick, FAST decision meet, that's how we like it :D

WILL PM EVERYBODY TONIGHT!!
•• IMPORTANT ••

Here is an approximate location, people start showing @ around 6ish ...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=26.09434,-80.249417&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=26.094311,-80.249473&sspn=0.002084,0.003817&ie=UTF8&ll=26.094311,-80.248963&spn=0.002084,0.002795&t=h&z=19

Also if you all can sign in here would be nice so we can spam each other for events etc

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - oscar_driver
• 2 - nsxter (Bill -Blue 04) -maybe-
• 3 - GEENSX
• 4 - IRVINFLA
• 5 - DubaiRich (???)
• 6 - onestepx
• 7 -

Grazie!

Oscar
Weather is good :)

kamx_anim.gif

Last edited:
hmm. I'm a maybe haven't been down in a while

I am not sure how I got on this list?:confused: I would love to come but, I doubt I could make a 2000 mile trip in a single day:eek:

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - oscar_driver
• 2 - nsxter -maybe-
• 3 - GEENSX
• 4 - IRVINFLA
• 5 - DubaiRich (???)
• 6 - onestepx
• 7 -

Grazie!

Oscar
QUOTE]

I am not sure how I got on this list?:confused: I would love to come but, I doubt I could make a 2000 mile trip in a single day:eek:

Will fix, that is indeed another nsxter, his name is Bill, but he has the same name on Fchat lol!

Oh Rod, that sucks :( ... I hope you an come up on June!

I guess I will have to be there in spirit. Need you guys to send warm thoughts since Portland still has the "A/C" on!!

Hi Oscar. Yes, hopefully things will be complete with the current airplane so I can be back for the June meet. Looking forward to it - I / we miss hanging out with the group.

Last edited:
sorry i missed this event. still in india for 1 more year. then, back home to south florida and driving the nsx-rr

Oscar
Give us a little more notice for June

Sorry I could not make it ,Weather was good .

I have people hear from China with the Electric Bikes

Terrific turnout for last minute notice. It was great to see (almost) every original color lined up.

BobK- nice meeting you too. You can show up anytime. even with the TT "P" car!! :wink:

I'm not an owner anymore but I came in the Red GT-R. We came in the group with the yellow Gallardo, F360, Black GTR and Turbo Viper.

I brought them all to the NSX area to express my love for the car. I've owned 4.

They all had great things to say about the NSX. The look is classic.

I meet the owner of the light blue 04. Nice guy.

My next NSX will have to be supercharged or Turbo for sure. ;)

Well guys, I'm flying to N.J. tomorrow to look at and hopefully buy that 96 I was talking about. If all goes well I will be driving back to Florida tomorrow with a red 96.
Bob

I'll be there. Charlotte wants to show off her funky new LED tail lights.
check Bellow, :) ... personally I LOVED THEM, much nicer than i've expected!

Nice meeting everyone tonight and thanks for the info and invitations to meet up again. Who knows, maybe next time I will have an NSX with which to join you.
Bob

Bob, it was a pleasure indeed, as we all said, you can't go wrong with the NSX, + you have an sledge hammer there if you need RAW brute power :) .. your NSX will be like a nice cute GF while your 996 is that girl that extremely hot but .. naaa I better stop writing stuff LOL

sorry i missed this event. still in india for 1 more year. then, back home to south florida and driving the nsx-rr

Next year when you come, we will not just "meet" @ the towers, we'll make a whole event , drive to see your creation!

Thanks for replying back :)

Oscar
Give us a little more notice for June

Sorry I could not make it ,Weather was good .

I have people hear from China with the Electric Bikes

Yeah Sorry, I posted this on Tuesday but only did the message on Friday, hope I see you next time! :)

Terrific turnout for last minute notice. It was great to see (almost) every original color lined up.

BobK- nice meeting you too. You can show up anytime. even with the TT "P" car!! :wink:

:)

I'm not an owner anymore but I came in the Red GT-R. We came in the group with the yellow Gallardo, F360, Black GTR and Turbo Viper.

I brought them all to the NSX area to express my love for the car. I've owned 4.

They all had great things to say about the NSX. The look is classic.

I meet the owner of the light blue 04. Nice guy.

My next NSX will have to be supercharged or Turbo for sure. ;)

Bill, yes, well, nice to see you guys around. we meet once a month, perhaps you guys can come the same day as ours since we all somehow "special" cars into the Towers :)

Well guys, I'm flying to N.J. tomorrow to look at and hopefully buy that 96 I was talking about. If all goes well I will be driving back to Florida tomorrow with a red 96.
Bob

OMGGG how awesome is that!!!! Can't wait!

Here are the photos, I hope you all like:

This Tails are really good looking!

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

My car has the expensive LED Bulbs and there's NO WAY to even compare the light output!

DSC00539.jpg

Needs DROP, SPACERS :D

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

They don't make man like this anymore!

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

Bob looks very very decided and keen to do the dive!

DSC00561.jpg

So clean!
DSC00565.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

NICEE ASS :D

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

People THINK that orange interior is weird, until you see in real life and OMG is hot!

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

Oscar

Last edited:
Hugh: Your P/S brake light bulb is out.

DSC00579.jpg

Oy Gevalt! That's my left turn signal that you see on. Both brake lights are blazing as you can see.

Note to Oscar... Please re-size your pics to an 800 pixel width. They're too wide even at 1920x1080 resolution.

Oy Gevalt! That's my left turn signal that you see on. Both brake lights are blazing as you can see.

Oops! Thought that your new rear setup ran ear to ear ! :redface:

Back