• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday May 7th MEET 2010 @ the Towers

Note to Oscar... Please re-size your pics to an 800 pixel width. They're too wide even at 1920x1080 resolution.

Hah! 2560x1600 with a 30 inch screen is now the norm Hugh. ;)

BTW Hugh, that was me the other day doing the ricer fly by in my SL55 on US1.

I saw you and had to show you the power! ;)

My timing was off due to the cop in the median. DOH!!!

I pulled over after he shined his spotlight on me. He never came though. It must have been a friendly warning....

James

Note to Oscar... Please re-size your pics to an 800 pixel width. They're too wide even at 1920x1080 resolution.

My screen resolution on here is 2560 x1440, also on my macbook is around
1440 x 900 ... I have bumped my image sizes on to 1300 wide pixels because I'll give a year from now and more and more people will have @ least 1600 resolution screens ....

I do this only b/c I see pics that are less than two years that we used 700-900 pixels that now look very small .. :)

Hah! 2560x1600 with a 30 inch screen is now the norm Hugh. ;)

BTW Hugh, that was me the other day doing the ricer fly by in my SL55 on US1.

I saw you and had to show you the power! ;)

My timing was off due to the cop in the median. DOH!!!

I pulled over after he shined his spotlight on me. He never came though. It must have been a friendly warning....

James

Who the hell uses a 30" monitor for a computer?

Speaking of that fly by, your GSB dropped a few parts which I picked up. Let me know where to send them. :biggrin:

The cop must have eating, you were doing at least 60 -70.

Well guys, I fly to NJ on Sunday morning found all to my liking and headed back to Florida around 12:00 pm and just got home with the new car just now. I spent the night in South Carolina. Love the car, Sooooo comfortable and it got 26mpg between 75-85 mostly 80mph. Had to take it easy as I had a tag from one of my other cars on it. Got up to 130 on one little blast. Boy are they noisy at that speed. More later.
Bob

Bob -

Congratulations on the new baby. You will enjoy the heck out of it.

Oscar -

Great pics of the meet. I wish I stayed in Florida, but such is life. Did Hugh manage to have a "healthy debate"?

Well guys, I fly to NJ on Sunday morning found all to my liking and headed back to Florida around 12:00 pm and just got home with the new car just now. I spent the night in South Carolina. Love the car, Sooooo comfortable and it got 26mpg between 75-85 mostly 80mph. Had to take it easy as I had a tag from one of my other cars on it. Got up to 130 on one little blast. Boy are they noisy at that speed. More later.
Bob

Great buy.I was just kvetching with Rich abit about your deal.We hope to see pics of the car and your enjoyment of it as you get to know the nsxca Fl chapter and local owners.As long as you hang with Oscar we will see some good photos:wink:

Bob
Thanks for the call. It was a pleasure meeting you Bob and nice to chat following your trip down the East Coast. Happy that you had a safe and ticket-free ride on I-95.
Also, I would like to welcome you and the car to the best club ever ....... NSXCA!

Enjoy the car and keep in touch now and then. :smile:
Regards.
Rich

Thanks for the call. It was a pleasure meeting you Bob and nice to chat following your trip down the East Coast. Happy that you had a safe and ticket-free ride on I-95.
Also, I would like to welcome you and the car to the best club ever ....... NSXCA!

Enjoy the car and keep in touch now and then. :smile:
Regards.
Rich
Rich, thank you as well for an honest description of your car and taking good care of her for me. LOL

Bob

Congrats Bob and welcome to the So. Fla owner's contingent. Based on Rich's sale posting and your brief commentary about your return drive -it looks like you scored a real winner! Post up some new pix and hope to see you and her in person at the next Towers meet.

Congrats Bob and welcome to the So. Fla owner's contingent. Based on Rich's sale posting and your brief commentary about your return drive -it looks like you scored a real winner! Post up some new pix and hope to see you and her in person at the next Towers meet.
Irv, I will be at Hooters on Sat. I hope to see you there as well.

Back