• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Compliance clamps, Cedar Ridge Fabrication GROUP BUY $200 pre-paid

jvtec95,
Got your payment too, thanks much!

Closing the group buy on Monday so one more day to sign up.

sent

BTW, does it matter if I do my alignment before installing these?
Payment received, thank you.

The clamp has no effect on alignment if the compliance joints are working correctly. These clamps lock the joint in it's rest position and keep it from moving. This is the position the joint should be in when the alignment is done.

Payment sent about a week ago any idea when these are shipping?
Hi There,
Thanks for taking part in the group buy. As stated in the original post I am offering this great price because members are doing a pre-buy on clamps that are in production at this time.

Update on how things are going, all parts are in the last phase, getting plated. This is the part I have no control over, talked with them on Friday and the custom bolts are finished and they expect the aluminum parts will be finished on Tuesday. If all goes well we will have the sets packed and shipped USPS Priority by the end of the week.

Thanks for the support,
Dave

Last call, there is one more set available!

Dave

Thanks to everyone who got on board for this GB. Parts are finished at the plater and we will pick them up today. Once everything is QC'd we will get packing and ship out all the orders this week.

Please make sure we have a good USPS address for you since these will be packed and shipped USPS Priority.

Thanks as always,
Dave

Thanks everyone for taking part in the GB!

All GB clamps sets have been shipped. We have plenty of Compliance Clamps in stock at regular price if anyone is in need, feel free to PM me and we are always happy to arrange discounted shipping for orders of multiple items.

Dave

i wasn't notified that it's shipped. after few days of delivery, the package isn't in my mail box!!!

See post above...all shipped by 5-1-2017.

a tracking number wasn't even provided. in my paypal account, i found a tracking which reflects packaged arrived on 4-28, but updated on 5-1? and why shipped by USPS? they are the worst shit ever. now, i lost 200 bucks.

Sorry we got stuff shipped sooner than promised, first time I have had some one upset because we got things out early...

USPS Priority has tracking and delivery confirmation, very dependable and reasonably priced, that's why it was included for free. We are always happy to use FEDEX if you want to pay the difference. Maybe the real issue is your mail box is not secure, perhaps you should address that issue rather than ranting on this forum?

don't you realize how easy people can steal the shit out of a mail box? how do I address this shit? you tell me.

if i want to pay the extra cost? didn't you ask me? it wasn't even mentioned. at least, you should send a pm for tracking number. who knows when you shipped something and then notify us later in a thread.

also, delivery confirmation and insurance means shit if you use USPS. it's inaccurate and they will always deny the claim.

don't you realize how easy people can steal the shit out of a mail box? how do I address this shit? you tell me.

if i want to pay the extra cost? didn't you ask me? it wasn't even mentioned. at least, you should send a pm for tracking number. who knows when you shipped something and then notify us later in a thread.

also, delivery confirmation and insurance means shit if you use USPS. it's inaccurate and they will always deny the claim.
I have a locking mail box, it's a heavy duty metal box mounted on a steel base set in concrete...that's how I dealt with that shit.

In 13 years, you are the first person to have this issue. I am truly sorry for the frustration.

Back