• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

front end goodies. 94 bumper...hood..blinkers headlights covers jdm badge

hi guys! so ive been working on my downforce 02 conversion for the last week. so i've got the left over parts from my conversion just sitting in the garage. i got a pretty good deal on the parts in the past thanks to prime..so im gonna sell the parts for a reasonable price as well. everything is functional and in decent condition. all the parts will have to be repainted ofcourse. everything is sold as is. any questions...please feel free to ask :)

bumper is sold
blinkers have sold
headlights sold[
headlight covers sold
150 + actual shipping so here is the stock hood. the hood is in ok shape. there are a few little dents in the hood... i let the models at the last show sit on the hood..so its butt cheek dents. little asian woman so it wasnt too bad lol. the underside of the hood is black undercoat.
100_2012.JPG

100_2013.JPG

50 + actual shipping this is a spare passenger (right) headlight. as you can see the black stuff is cracked. the lens is perfect so if you cracked yours and want to try your own repair...or use this one...here we go!
100_2014.JPG

100_2015.JPG

50 shipped this is a front bumper badge. the foam sticky stuff is gummed up so you'll have to hot glue it or epoxy this to your bumper but the little tabs are in perfect condition
100_2022.JPG

100_2023.JPG

any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or shoot me a pm. prices are pretty reasonable. not firm...ill budge a little bit but please dont low ball me lol. :)

thanks for looking!

bill

Last edited:
Back