• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Plate Bracket Mounting Hardware

Hey guys

I need to replace the bolts that hold the front plate holder bracket to the bumper. Can someone tell me the part # and size on them? I called the local dealer here and the said they only sell the entire assembly and he's not sure if it includes those mounting bolts, even :)

I've searched for this info here, but the closest I could get was a post describing them as 'same size as the chin spoiler bolts'. But, not the actual bolt size.

On a related note, Is it possible to access the parts catalogue via some website so I can look up parts and part #s?

PS, just to clarify, I don't want the screws that hold the plate to the holder. Instead, I want the ones that hold the bracket to the two tabs in/behind the bumper.

I believe this is what you are looking for. They don't give a size for it at oemacuraparts.com. Part #90111-SM4-003 replaces: 90144-SA0-020 If I had my car here I would have taken one out and measured it for you.

91 NSX
Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

Ok thanks... I will call the honda dealer and see if they carry this stupid bolt. Or maybe I can just go by the local hardware place and see if I can find some 6x15 bolts in ss.

I actually bought 12 of them for over $20 the other day because I thought I needed them. Send me a PM, a couple bucks and I'll get them in the mail for you. They are brand new in the baggies. PN 90111-SM4-003

Thanks for the replies, guys. TyraNSX, take a chill pill. That thread is not directly related to my question, apart from a slight suggestion from someone saying that it may be the same bolt as that used to hold the bracket in place. I already bought the ones Joe suggested earlier. Thanks to him and others who actually bothered to help out.

Cheers

Yep, all my fault.

My opinion is based on the countless posts, especially by people who have joined in the last 6 yrs or so (with the exception of Yinzer), who are completely unable to conceive of and/or grasp that the cars are 9-23 yrs old, Prime is approximately 13 yrs old and with RARE exception they will not be asking anything new.

Questions on how to change or what parts to use for wear items. Tires, brake pads, brake discs, clutches, clutch master cylinder, CV boots, CV joints, shocks, etc., etc. My god, how difficult can it be to formulate that in 23 yrs with thousands of cars & several times that number of owners with hundreds of thousands of miles that someone has replaced these things and posted it to Prime?

Thanks for the replies, guys. TyraNSX, take a chill pill. That thread is not directly related to my question, apart from a slight suggestion from someone saying that it may be the same bolt as that used to hold the bracket in place. I already bought the ones Joe suggested earlier. Thanks to him and others who actually bothered to help out.

Cheers

Yep, all my fault.

My opinion is based on the countless posts, especially by people who have joined in the last 6 yrs or so (with the exception of Yinzer), who are completely unable to conceive of and/or grasp that the cars are 9-23 yrs old, Prime is approximately 13 yrs old and with RARE exception they will not be asking anything new.

Questions on how to change or what parts to use for wear items. Tires, brake pads, brake discs, clutches, clutch master cylinder, CV boots, CV joints, shocks, etc., etc. My god, how difficult can it be to formulate that in 23 yrs with thousands of cars & several times that number of owners with hundreds of thousands of miles that someone has replaced these things and posted it to Prime?

LOL. Did someone switch to decaf today?

You go girl! And how many posts have you wasted b1tching out other people? Yea, I know how search works. I know a thing or two about cars, too. I've been on forums since the BBS days. But you know what, sometimes the search doesn't work that well and you get a crapload of useless results. I did search for a while and after I couldn't get a definitive answer, I asked.

If everyone on the forums had your attitude, there would only be 100 posts with questions and answers, and 19,900 posts by people like you pointing out that everything worth asking has already been asked before!

Anyway, no need to get all Andy Rooney on me. Maybe what you need to do is go back and re-read all those 100 useful posts. Don't bother reading anything else.

Ron White.jpg

I guess your Nov 2013 join date is just a fluke then. As is the inability to look up Acura parts online where the parts diagram shows the parts & numbers you need. Takes maybe 30 sec to find (including finding the parts site through Google). No need for Prime even. Adding "lazy" to Ron's list is long overdue.

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray...catcgry5=FRONT+BUMPER&ListAll=All&vinsrch=yes

You go girl! And how many posts have you wasted b1tching out other people? Yea, I know how search works. I know a thing or two about cars, too. I've been on forums since the BBS days. But you know what, sometimes the search doesn't work that well and you get a crapload of useless results. I did search for a while and after I couldn't get a definitive answer, I asked.

If everyone on the forums had your attitude, there would only be 100 posts with questions and answers, and 19,900 posts by people like you pointing out that everything worth asking has already been asked before!

Anyway, no need to get all Andy Rooney on me. Maybe what you need to do is go back and re-read all those 100 useful posts. Don't bother reading anything else.

Man, go get a life! Perhaps you need to lurk around some forums to help you with your mental issues. Oh, just make sure you use the "search" button before posting new messages. I am sure there are a few others like you with similar issues that probably have already posted whatever you need to know.

PS I just searched for your posts and confirmed the diagnosis.

Back