• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 2002 Honda S2000, Grand Prix White/Red, 58k miles, 1-owner!!

2002 Honda S2000
Grand Prix White / Red interior (ALL RED)
58,700 miles
1-owner
All records from dealership since new
OEM front chin spoiler
3M clear bra
Tinted windows
HKS Hyper dual exhaust

The only mod on this car is the exhaust to give it the growl the factory forgot to put in it. I still have the original exhaust stored if you want that instead, as it only has about 900 miles on it before I put on the HKS. Other than that the car is stock, even wearing fairly new OEM spec S-02 tires. I went to the Honda dealer for everything. The car has never been in an accident, and wears all VIN tags on the panels and original paint everywhere. I even bought the Honda Care extended warranty for 7 years / 100,000 miles (good through December 2009). Oh, and yes, I really do keep the dealer plastic on the carpets at all times...so those look brand new too. :)

The car is located in Indianapolis, Indiana and I encourage anyone to inspect it, as there is nothing needed on the car. All oil changes were with Mobil 1 synthetic as well.

$16,950 O.B.O.

(* By the way...the LESISMOR sticker is now removed from the windshield.)

S2000atTheDragontopdown.jpg

S2000atTheDragonparkinglot.jpg

S2000driverssidetopdown9-10-08.jpg

S2000passengersidetopup9-10-08.jpg

S2000enginebay.jpg

S2000driverssidecarpetfloormat.jpg

S2000driversseatbottom.jpg

S2000driversseat.jpg

S2000passengerseat.jpg

S2000passengerseatbottom.jpg

S2000passengersidecarpetfloormat.jpg

S2000rear9-10-08.jpg