• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Fs: Brand New Toda Coilovers

I literally just got these a couple of days ago. I have a brand new, still in the box, never installed, set of Toda Fightex Coilovers. I've just been informed that my office will be moved to the city so I decided against installing these due to my future daily commute in the near future. My loss is your gain.

You can find all the info on the suspension here: Toda Fightex Coilovers

$2500 firm and I will pay for shipping within the US. Paypal accepted for an additional $75

PM if you are interested.

10703IMG_2438-med.jpg

10703IMG_2449-med.jpg

10703IMG_2441-med.jpg

10703IMG_2445-med.jpg

10703IMG_2446-med.jpg

Ko-nsx said:
are these for track use or street use?

These are Toda's street suspension coilovers. They also have a track version with the separate canisters. I bought this set because they are the best street/track combination coilovers on the market. I did a lot of research before buying them and waited four months for them to come over by boat. From what my distributor tells me, this is the only set in existence on this side of the pond.

Back