• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: High End-Low Price Car Audio, JL,DIAMOND, PG, Alpine Eclipse

I have some things that I must sell:!!!! Don't wana, but gota!

Diamond Audio 3 Way Hex Components,
Awesome set up! it is the S400A components and the add on mid bass kit.
!!!!!!!!!!!I am selling the set up for 450$ !!!!!!!
www.diamondaudio.com
These are brand new!!! I was going to put them in a friends car and he never could payfor them, So I got stuck with this set up and am selling below dealer cost!!!!!! (same set up as my truck) Http://memebers.cardomain.com/sq60ss

1 phoenix gold 15inch TI sub, Dual 4 ohm voice coil sub NEW in the box for 90$

2 Eclipse 12inch aluminum subs. Disclosure on these subs, One is older than the other by 1 year, both have a very minor blemish on the cone, One is a scratch, the other is a small dent from some one touching the cone, I am selling these for 100$ each

4 JL audio 6W0 4 ohm subs, 2 in great condition, 2 in worse condition, Selling all 4 for 100$

Please E mail me for information specific to these Sales and Remember These prices do not included shipping or additional cost involved with payment, I accept Wires, Pay Pal, Official Checks, Local Pick up, Cash!

Last edited:
Umm yea,, Here is pics of the Eclipse subs and DIamond Audio Components and JL subs,
383801_30_full.jpg

383801_31_full.jpg

383801_32_full.jpg

383801_33_full.jpg

383801_34_full.jpg
383801_35_full.jpg

Back