• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Koni yellow shocks with Dali springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this to try before I jumped to kw3s but changed my mind. Springs and shocks are new but has plenty of scuffs from attempted install which was not completed. So, technically, they were never driven. Please see all the scuff marks. If you’re OCD, these would need to be repainted. Comes with factory lower perch, boots exactly as pictured. You just need top hats. $400 plus shipping for the shocks only, and $100 plus shipping for the springs. Thanks!

5706a823a02192bdae106299b360b1f0.jpg

6e75da6d4e05f6182c5667dcdb283b5b.jpg

3eb9fd3033083c20b31fc9604cc6dd2d.jpg

8553a061cc6886ef6bba309d2c20c47b.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea on what impact this combo will provide (I.e., how much of a drop, ride quality)?

Any idea on what impact this combo will provide (I.e., how much of a drop, ride quality)?

From what I researched on prime, it seems to give it more firm and planted ride with 1.25” drop. These dampers are adjustable. But personally, I couldn’t tell you since I never drove the car with them installed.

I had the Konis on my 91. I found that, even on the lowest rebound setting, the ride was quite stiff. However, I also find the OEM NSX-R suspension quite comfortable, so maybe I have a different butt dyno than most lol. The Konis are quite good on the track and are rebuildable infinitely, so you get a nice setup that way- especially when you consider that a good suspension shop can tune them to your preferences. The Dali springs had a really nice drop among the old lowering spring options from back in the day. Most owners were really happy with them.

Make me an offer guys. I need shelving space. I’m also open to sell just the shocks or springs separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back