• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: New Cedar Ridge Front Non-Compliance Clamps, H&R Rear 25MM Spacers - Socal

Selling my extra non-compliance clamps and spacers as I won't be needing them. Items are either like new or brand new in box. Since they're small I can bring both items up to NSXPO and give to you in person if easier.

SOLD - Cedar Ridge Non-Compliance Front Pivot Clamps - $160. Brand new and unopened.

44213694614_907121bb2e_b.jpg

H&R TRAK+ DRM 25mm Rear Spacers w/ Integrated Studs - $120. The passenger side spacer was test fit for approximately 5 minutes (I ended up using a larger rear spacer instead) and is mint / like new; the left side is brand new and never installed. These are for the rears, 64.1mm center bore. Apologies as I don't have a picture of this item off hand, so I am uploading with a generic picture for now (everything pictured is included) and will replace with a picture of the actual item this evening.

H_RDRM_1872c034-7809-41e3-9878-9a23deb82ab7.jpg

Last edited:
Back