• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: SoCal Work VSKF 18/19

Selling a mint set of Work VS-KF in NSX specific size and offset. Finished in SBC which is Works Black Chrome. Bought new from VIP Status in November, however the car was garaged most of the time and not really driven since I have another daily driver. These wheels were driven on less than 1k miles since then. These are perfect on a stock bodied NSX even if you have a big brake kit all around like I do(for reference Im running Brembo's all around). 18x8 +38 front and 19x10.5 +44 rear, perfect offsets to be flush to the body. Will be sold with or without tires. Tires are Nitto NT555: 215/35-18 front and 275/30-18 rear.

Asking $3300 with tires. Feel free to throww me offers, but lowballers will be ignored!
Located in Cerritos CA 90703, 10 minutes from disneyland and 40 minutes from L.A. email for more info. [email protected]
been an outstanding member of S2ki.com for over 5years if background is needed for thread

nsxps1.jpg

dfda.jpg

gbd.jpg

Last edited:
Back