• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Sparco Torino Seats (pair in black)

I have two Sparco Torino seats in black. They are in great shape, and have only been in my car for about 11 months. The passenger seat has hardly had anyone sitting in it since I usually drive by myself. The driver seat is an 8.5 on a 10 scale and is excellent as well. They both come with the proper Sparco seat brackets and Sparco slider rails as well, and are coming out of my '94 NSX. Looking to get $1,100 for the PAIR and will deliver them to anyone within 200 miles of Fort Wayne, Indiana for FREE!! All reasonable offers considered.

how much to ship to CA?

Paul

Are you willing to ship to CA? if so how much is shipping? can you have a Sub belt with these seats?

Paul

HPV100 said:
Are you willing to ship to CA? if so how much is shipping? can you have a Sub belt with these seats?

Paul

What is your zip code? I am not sure about the sub belt as I use my OEM seat belts.

Back