• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: SSR Competition Wheels, Silver, 18x8, 18x9

I'm selling my set of SSR Competition's and moving on to a set of BBS's :smile: They are in overall really good condition with some minor defects (details for each wheel below).

SSR Competition
Silver with Machined Lip
18x8 +48
18x9 +50

They come with Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 but are worn and you would want to replace them soon. They are complete with center caps and "SSR" "Competition" stickers.

$1050 obo, entertaining all offers :smile: ***PRICE REDUCED AS OF 8/11/08***

I'm located in the Bay Area, CA and would prefer local pick up but willing to ship at buyer's expense. Thanks

I have over 440 eBay feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/eraxpres/

ssr3.jpg

ssr2.jpg

ssr7.jpg

ssr8.jpg

ssr20.jpg

Rear Wheel 1: Little peeling of clear coat on the lip, tiny rock chips. Not noticable until up close.

ssr4.jpg

ssr5.jpg

ssr6.jpg

Rear Wheel 2: Little peeling of clear coat on the lip, light rash. Not noticable until up close.

ssr9.jpg

ssr10.jpg

ssr11.jpg

Front Wheel 1:

ssr12.jpg

Front Wheel 2: Tiny bend on inner lip, holds air fine with no issues.

ssr13.jpg

ssr15.jpg

Last edited:
Back