• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Stock NA2 Headers, test pipes, exhaust (upgrade for 91-96)

I have a set of 97+ Headers with V-banded test pipes and a stock 97 exhaust.

These NA2 headers are an upgrade for any 91-96 NSX and have been dyno proven to be nearly as good as aftermarket headers. Some say the difference between NA2 headers and aftermarket headers is negligible.

Even more power can be gained from the test pipes. In terms of sound this combination is very civil and can easily pass for stock. No droning, quiet until Vtec, where the sound is distinct but not 'pull me over'.

The bad: the exhaust tips are not perfectly round (have some dents), and the v-band has a crack in it that can be welded).

Selling everything for $700

P1010027.jpg

E-mail - [email protected] (PM box is full).

Last edited:
Bumping this thread after a few years. I got around to having the cracked test pipe cleaned up and welded by a NASCAR fabricator so the complete system is in excellent condition (he cleaned up the original welds so its now even better than when built) except it still has minor dents in the exhaust tips.

The system is located in South Orange County, California. Email me at [email protected] if interested (my PM box is full).

UPDATE: - HEADERS ARE SOLD

97-99 Muffler for sale for $75 OBO

Last edited:
Back