• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FXMD's record-braking In-car footage from SLB 2010 -Buttonwillow

Congrats on the record FXMD it takes a lot of teamwork and resolve to accomplish such a goal. I am certain the sleepless nights and busted knuckles are all worth it.

That being said, GO FASTER! :cool:

Watching your hands makes my heart go faster. I will feel good when I get 05% of that movement. Congratulations to the team.

I would like to point out that their master mechanic, Fez, can do magic for others. He keeps me on the track.

Lance

Thank you everyone for the support! We are hard at work evolving the car further. We may even ditch the current chassis we are on now and start fresh.

We also just uploaded some news pics on our facebook page, take a peek!
www.facebook.com/gofxmd

Watching your hands makes my heart go faster. I will feel good when I get 05% of that movement.
You don't really want that much hand movement. That's not a good thing or something to shoot for. We are still working on the refinement of the handling and suspension geometry, but all the changes made to the car made it vastly different than it was before and we didn't have enough time to figure it out. Once we do, the car will be A LOT faster. :)

You don't really want that much hand movement. That's not a good thing or something to shoot for. We are still working on the refinement of the handling and suspension geometry, but all the changes made to the car made it vastly different than it was before and we didn't have enough time to figure it out. Once we do, the car will be A LOT faster. :)

Thanks, I feel better.

Lance

I like Billy's save turning left on to the front straight! As Ken and Mikey probably recall, I didn't quite complete that save a few years ago! ;)

Nice work on the time! I'm sure you can get it much lower with some changes because that thing is all over the place.

Good luck!

Back