• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage pics

Raining out today, Worked on garage a little:smile:

Attachments

• g1.JPG
    g1.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 393
  • g2.JPG
    g2.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 4,863
GOD i would have nightmares about that ladder!!!!!!!!
anyway looks good half showroom half garage
i would post pics of my garage but i'm ashamed:redface:

PAUL M said:

Paul, why not chill down by you with a garage like that?:biggrin:

PAUL M said:

Paul, why not chill down by you with a garage like that?:biggrin:

heres an old one from the outside

Mike
If you're around tommorrow give me a ring. Im the next exit past rte9 on 18
DEf. want a ride in your car.
The comptech headers I ordered were delivered today.Waiting on the ctsc and the gauges then I'll be giving Larry a call. Can't wait!!!

Attachments

• g3.JPG
    g3.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 299
Nice garage.
I’m also in the process of doing my garage. 1/2 way done. I’m behind schedule due to i only get to work on the garage on weekend and the install of 16 recess lighting & surround sound (Lots of wires) :frown:

What did u use for your floor??

attachment.php

Looks nice but i think that ladder is an accident waiting to happen :tongue:

pbassjo said:
Does the Benz leak oil? I spy a carboard mat. :wink:

The other pic shows a temp plate on BENZ. Brand new they dont leak oil, that normally occurs at around 51k, right when your out of warranty:biggrin:

HI GUys
NO oil leaks on the benz MIssed garbage day so I just made some room and there it stayed.

I had a guy do my floors for me. Not sure exactly what kind of paint.He said his brother gets it. They use it on bus depot floors. I would think its probably the same as what they sell in lowes/home depot.

My wheels ae work anehlos 17/18 I bought them from rm racing a while back. Dont know the offsets sorry.

I really have to clean up the garage. Looking at the pics I realize that I have sh1t everywhere!!

Nice rides. I also see your hockey gear! Cool, I gotta get out and hit the ice soon.

Wow... That part of the garage where the NSX is, is how I would do it myself :) Great job :)

great looking garage.
loving the frame for the print Paul.

Back