• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gauging Interest: Rear Diffuser for 91-01

would you please let me know how far the diffuser extend from the factory valance? I want to ensure that I can clear my driveway.

I assume this would clear the oem muffler?

What is the shipping cost to 91780 please...

Thx..:wink:

My best estimate on shipping would be ~$25 in the lower 48. I will know for sure when I get the final parts and have an exact weight.

The fins are about 3 3/4" at their tallest point. This shouldn't have a problem with the OEM muffler at all.

I kicked the supplier off on these today. He said there is a chance he could have them done by the weekend. Of course the powder coated ones will take a little longer.
I will keep posting with updates!

The price is $275 plus shipping for bare aluminum and $325 plus shipping for black powder coated.

Are there any gaskets that sit between the bottom of the valance and diffuser at the two mounting points to prevent the vibration to wear down the bottom of the plastic valance?

Are there any gaskets that sit between the bottom of the valance and diffuser at the two mounting points to prevent the vibration to wear down the bottom of the plastic valance?

I haven't used any on mine. Once tightened down, the diffuser is very snug on the valance. However if one wanted to use a material between to protect the finish of the bottom of the valance, I am sure it could be done.

I just picked up the first batch of 20 diffusers from the supplier. I dropped 6 off at the powder coater. I will start building some bare aluminum ones up tonight and packing them. I will get ordering setup on my site hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I will start shipping the bare ones on Monday and the powder coated ones will ship in about a week once they are back from the shop.
This thinner material is much lighter than the first one I had made, which is great.
I will start a new thread as well once they are ready to order with all the ordering info. Thanks!
*edit* now ready for ordering as shown in the new thread here.

2890181719_aae5dd7510.jpg

2891015472_ddee21bb16.jpg

2890179829_5404187d56.jpg

Last edited:
would you please let me know the distance between the ground and the lowest point of the diffuser?

Your car is dropped one inch and running 18 on the back, right?

Thanks....:wink:

would you please let me know the distance between the ground and the lowest point of the diffuser?

Your car is dropped one inch and running 18 on the back, right?

Thanks....:wink:

Yes, lowered about an inch with 18's on the rear. My car is up on jackstands right now, but I will try to get a measurement by the end of the weekend for you.

Back