• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

Tamoske, Personally I don't mind waiting (even an extremely long time) as long as the communication lines stays open.

Disappearing for a week starts to generate worst-case-scenarios in everyones mind. Again if it's taking a long time, just let us know, or let us know what part of the process was screwed up -we will be more understanding if we know what happened to cause the delays because i'm sure all of us would rather wait another week for a good product than a poor-quality product a week earlier.

Also it would be nice to if you could post which cf consoles (specifically which model) and cf door inserts are being shipped to which customers.

Thanks Tamoske, we have faith in you. But please stay in contact :smile:

I received cluster rings and dials a couple months ago from Tamoske. Quality was good. Still patiently waiting for console, instrument panel and inserts (what else can you do except bitch?).

Tamoske, Personally I don't mind waiting (even an extremely long time) as long as the communication lines stays open.

Disappearing for a week starts to generate worst-case-scenarios in everyones mind. Again if it's taking a long time, just let us know, or let us know what part of the process was screwed up -we will be more understanding if we know what happened to cause the delays because i'm sure all of us would rather wait another week for a good product than a poor-quality product a week earlier.

Also it would be nice to if you could post which cf consoles (specifically which model) and cf door inserts are being shipped to which customers.

Thanks Tamoske, we have faith in you. But please stay in contact :smile:

agreed. I don't believe there is any ill will, or devious intent. The man got in over his head and is trying to fix it. My only problem lies in the fact that he keeps telling everyone that parts are done, or have shipped, when they in fact have not. You could tell me it will be another 6 mos and I'd be okay with that as long as the the quality is good and communication is up to par. All I'm asking for is an HONEST weekly update to pacify those that need to be coddled until they get what they've paid for. Tamoske seems like a good, honest guy. Considering the quality is up to par, I would even buy from Tamoske again. I would just know ahead of time that it is going to take twice as long as I expect. :biggrin:

Thank You Shifty For All These Words Like I Said I Will Not Disapoint You And Finish These Gb.
This Week I Will Finish I Think 5 Sets Of Cf Door Inserts And Cf Consoles. So Will Keep You All In Touch With Names And Etc

My only problem lies in the fact that he keeps telling everyone that parts are done, or have shipped, when they in fact have not. You could tell me it will be another 6 mos and I'd be okay with that as long as the the quality is good and communication is up to par. All I'm asking for is an HONEST weekly update to pacify those that need to be coddled until they get what they've paid for. Tamoske seems like a good, honest guy. Considering the quality is up to par, I would even buy from Tamoske again. I would just know ahead of time that it is going to take twice as long as I expect. :biggrin:
+1, I have the same feelings...

This Week I Will Finish I Think 5 Sets Of Cf Door Inserts And Cf Consoles. So Will Keep You All In Touch With Names And Etc
Thank you! -looking forward to the list of those 5 people... :biggrin:

NMYMIRR - did you receive your stuff yet?

I have not received a thing YET! I get the samething as you guys do.....just Tamoske's promise.

i am at the point where i would like a refund
if you are able to communicate with tamoske please pass that on for me

Seems like Tamoske is back from where every he went for a week. You can try and ask him yourself. I tried asking for others that want the same and getting the same response as everyone else. My asking for you and anyone else doesn't seem to carry anymore weight as you guys do.

correct we will finish 5 cf door inserts and 5 cf consoles for the shipment till the end of this week and will write here names.

Tamoske,

Have you sent out my center console (Double DIN, w/ Ash tray, and cut-out for cointray) and my door panel inserts yet???

Tom

center console was shipped . Today we are finishing to cut holes in the consoles and door inserts and laying up with some shinny thing so on monday im shipping from morning 5 cf consoles and 5 sets cf door inserts.

Tamoske,

Thanks for you reply to my inquiry about a rush order. Although, you have assured me that you can send one set out at a premium price, I think I will delay my purchase at this time. I want to see how the GB orders are filled before I send over my $$.

I have one question, can you confirm that you are having another member accepting payments for you from now on? The reason I am asking is that I thought I was suppose to send you $ to your address and not to a fellow Prime member.

Thanks

i will let you know nsx-nsx when we will be ready to sell any cf parts- AFTER WE WILL FINISH THIS GB. AFTER THIS PLEASE PM AND I WILL LEAVE OUR PAYMENT INFO.
THANK YOU

center console was shipped . Today we are finishing to cut holes in the consoles and door inserts and laying up with some shinny thing so on monday im shipping from morning 5 cf consoles and 5 sets cf door inserts.
So who are the 5 lucky people getting the center consoles and door inserts?

cf consoles that have been done have astray covers so people that getting these parts:
1.Bdean06
2.9rpm
3.GQsmooth
4.Davidf
5.Soloracer951

so only 3 left with astrays. we will try to hurry up to finish it.
also i will see about 5 sets of cf door inserts.

next week we are start to make cf console from new form with no ashtray no stereo. So i will keep everyone in touch. p.s also you Billy

Tamoske,

Great to hear that I'm on the next list. Please verify that I ordered a double din with ashtray and coin slot. Also will I be receiving the door trim at the same time?

Thanks.

please return money that you got back for cf console that you already got on 1 september!!! thank you
second tommorow i will write here names what people starting getting their cf door inserts. Cyan you will be and Oyagi on the first list place just waitting for returning funds!!-honestly for cf console because you got it already

please return money that you got back for cf console that you already got on 1 september!!! thank you
second tommorow i will write here names what people starting getting their cf door inserts. Cyan you will be and Oyagi on the first list place just waitting for returning funds!!-honestly for cf console because you got it already

Sorry but this guy is a scam artist. You have had all the money for 6 months.

Artist?????? You Take Back All The Money From Paypal Yesterday Like My Friend Said!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also For That Cf Console That You Got!!!!!!!!

I Dont Know Do You Want Now To Shipp You Cf Door Inserts If So Return My Money For Cf Console That You Got.
Thank You

Tamoke, your post makes no sense at all. I have paid for the CF door inserts and have received nothing. What is this returning money thing you're talking about? I am still waiting for my fully paid for product.

Oyagi LIKE I SAID I WILL RETURN EXTRA $ FOR SUCH A LONG DELAY BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT KIND OF PEOPLE THAT WRITTINNG THAT IM A B.... ON PM AND SAYING THAT IM ARTIST BUT HE ORDERED AND PAYED THE SAME LIKE YOU . HE GOT CF CONSOLE 2 MONTH AGO- BUT HE RETURNED WITH CLAIM FROM PAYPAL ALL MONEY BUT NOT HALF BECAUSE HE GOT CF CONSOLE? SO I THINK THAT ITS NOT HONEST. ALSO CF INSERTS READDY AND YOU ARE THE FiRST PERSONS ON THE LIST on THE SHIPPING WITH NAMES BUT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE HE RETURNED ALL THE MONEY AND CF CONSOLE BECAME FOR HIM FOR FREE- SO WHAT TO DO OR WHAT TO THINK?

Back