• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

Ye I Understood Everything But My Buddy Called And Said That I Need To Refund Him All Your Money That You Payed For Cf Parts Because Paypal Returned You Your $$
So What To Do Or What To Think If He Said Like This For Me?

Yo no need to get condescending. I'd like to see you do business in Lithuania in their language.
QUOTE]

I'd beg to differ....if you plan to operate some type of busines in a country...you better learn how to communicate properly in their language for the sake of your customers and your business. Your analogy wouldn't apply here because Cyan has not held himself out as a business in Lithuania whereas Tamouske has in this case, in the United States. JMO

Oyagi LIKE I SAID I WILL RETURN EXTRA $ FOR SUCH A LONG DELAY BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT KIND OF PEOPLE THAT WRITTINNG THAT IM A B.... ON PM AND SAYING THAT IM ARTIST BUT HE ORDERED AND PAYED THE SAME LIKE YOU . HE GOT CF CONSOLE 2 MONTH AGO- BUT HE RETURNED WITH CLAIM FROM PAYPAL ALL MONEY BUT NOT HALF BECAUSE HE GOT CF CONSOLE? SO I THINK THAT ITS NOT HONEST. ALSO CF INSERTS READDY AND YOU ARE THE FiRST PERSONS ON THE LIST on THE SHIPPING WITH NAMES BUT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE HE RETURNED ALL THE MONEY AND CF CONSOLE BECAME FOR HIM FOR FREE- SO WHAT TO DO OR WHAT TO THINK?
I think he means: Cyan NSX had paid for the CF console and door inserts, has received the CF console, and then filed a claim on paypal getting all of his money back.

If this is true, then it is dishonest on Cyan NSX's part and he should paypal the money back for the CF console (if he no longer wants the door inserts). I can see Tamoskes point, taking offense from being called a scam artist by Cyan NSX if he pulled that kind of stunt...

In regards to his english, yes its not the best, but a lot of Japanese companies/people do business in the US and have worse english than Tamoske. You have to be understanding and read into some of his differences in grammer.

Yes it's taking a long time, i'm waiting as well, but negative posts regarding his grammer (unless asking for clarification) does not add to this thread/getting your products sooner.

$0.02 (patiently waiting....)

ahhh... 6 mos is just around the corner for this dog and pony show!

any more promises Tamoske? Did you send out any more consoles or inserts?

I'm moving in 4 weeks, so Iwill need to give you a new address. :rolleyes:

I'm moving in 4 weeks, so Iwill need to give you a new address. :rolleyes:

LMAO! :biggrin: Sorry, but laughter is all I have left. Funny thing is I too have moved. I'm sure glad I used my work address for shipment. Just hope they keep me around while I'm awaiting for the closure of these GB's

we are doing everything what we can. door inserts shipped 5 sets.
I THINK THE BEST THINK WAS TO MAKE CF CONSOLE ONE OPTION BECAUSE A LOT OF HERE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH HOLES. SO WE WILL SHIPP EMS KNIFE TO MAKE THEM :cool: :redface:

:eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, since I did not receive a response to the PM I sent a few days ago, I will post it here...

Shiftybob said:
Hey Tamoske,

Please let me know before you ship my CF door inserts. I am moving to another part of the country in a few weeks and DO NOT want them delivered to the address you have if I will not be here. It seems shipping is taking a while so I want to make sure they go to the right address. When do you think these will be ready to ship?

ShiftyBob

Shifty you parts like other are on the way by post. so i will try to get some numbers from post to know their status.

Tamoske, you posted that you sent a batch on the 23rd of Nov. I still have not received anything. It's almost been a month, an update would be appreciated.

Thanks

Back