• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB on ARP wheel studs

I have a chance to get a one time deal on ARP bolts, I'm thinking about getting a batch of '100-7712' which are the long studs we use for the track with open back nuts. Studs are a wear item and should be replaced on a regular schedule if you are tracking your NSX on a regular basis. You can search the threads and find horror stories about wheels coming off at the track so I suggest new wheel studs every 5 years as cheap peace of mind.

Cost should be $70 for a set of 20, enough for one NSX.

I will check on a deal with open back 'spline' nuts which I have found to be light, durable and easy to use.

Please respond or PM if any one is interested,
Dave

Attachments

• arp-100-7712_studs.jpg
    arp-100-7712_studs.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 558
Hi,

i would be interested but in the OEM lengh..so i can use 25mm spacers on the street (remove them while tracking)

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

i would be interested but in the OEM lengh..so i can use 25mm spacers on the street (remove them while tracking)

Thanks,
Nuno
Nuno,
I'll check on those too, should be a bit less money for the 'stock length'

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Dave, since you also do machine work have you considered including spacers with this as well?

What spacers do you need? Happy to put together a package...

Dave

Attachments

• ARP 100-7710 studs.jpg
    ARP 100-7710 studs.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
Stud length information:

42mm stock stud
47mm ARP short stud(includes extra 5mm 'nose')
72mm ARP long stud(includes extra 5mm 'nose')

Let me know if anyone needs more information,
Dave

Hi,

what is your thought on using:

- HR 25mm with OEM studs and HR studs
or
- HR 25mm with ARP 72mm studs and no HR studs

i know that without spacers we have to use open lugs for sure.

Thanks,
Nuno

Thanks,
Nuno

Stud length information:

42mm stock stud
47mm ARP short stud(includes extra 5mm 'nose')
72mm ARP long stud(includes extra 5mm 'nose')

Let me know if anyone needs more information,
Dave

I'm interested in a set. I'll pm you but I want to be on the list.

The 72mm studs are looooooong! I managed to use closed end lug nuts with them but they must be the long tuner style. Technically you can still use the short closed end studs if you don't mind the stud turning it into an open ended nut...

One thing to note in this pic is my rotors have completely changed my wheel offsets. They flare out so I would reference the hub face to see how long these actually are. You can see I have very little hub showing so on a car without a bbk they will be even longer. Remember these are 30mm (1"+) longer than stock so that's why open face lug nuts are recommended. I thought I had closed end lug nuts long enough to accommodate these but nope they tore right through those! I replaced them with longer ones.
TiDave if you want me to remove this post just LMK, I don't want to step on any toes.
yjy7yqu5.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398838324.490605.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398838324.490605.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
in stock ready to ship ?

Hey everyone,
There isn't enough interest to get the volume discount to make that price.

Check out Summit Racing for the best price I have seen on the web if you are looking for studs.

Thanks,
Dave

Hey Titaniumdave & members,

For this part number, I have about 40+ sets in stock. I can do them for $66 + shipping. Let me know if you need any, they are ready to ship.
SCW Performance 405-201-7999

Hey Titaniumdave & members,

For this part number, I have about 40+ sets in stock. I can do them for $66 + shipping. Let me know if you need any, they are ready to ship.
SCW Performance 405-201-7999

Bumping an old thread. Still offering this deal?

Back