• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Gen 1 polished OEM 7 spoke wheels WTB

M31

Registered Member
First on NSX prime for me...
This summer I purchased a 1996 20k mile red/blk NSXT.... prior owner had the OEM wheels finished in a grey. I am old school and prefer polished silver look. Reach out if there are some for sale. Thanks !

This summer I purchased a 1996 20k mile red/blk NSXT.... prior owner had the OEM wheels finished in a grey. I am old school and prefer polished silver look. Reach out if there are some for sale. Thanks !

Where are you located? I am in SoCal and have the polished ones with tires and would trade

OP, I need a set of Gen 1 OEM wheels too. I'd take the grey, if you are up for you, happy to take your stocks off your hands.

FYI to the OP...MY 1995-95, the seven spoke wheels are grayish from the factory...polished wheel are from MY 97-01

Bram

Last edited:
I found a set believe it or not, will have the greys up for sale when they arrive... Thanks for the responses, didn't that would happen so quickly!

I found a set believe it or not, will have the greys up for sale when they arrive... Thanks for the responses, didn't that would happen so quickly!
Curious how much theses were sold for. I just picked up a 97 NSX. I have the OEM polished wheels and will be replacing them. Im on the fence with storing them or selling them and curious what they sell for

Let me know how to reach you. Thanks

PM me if text six six one 992 2216

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back