• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Get togethers before the weather turns?

Putting out a feeler about a cars and coffee in the metro area before the weather really starts in. AM or PM, The great indoors or Starbucks, which days work for you?

I am in the springs but I am open, just let me know the details. I usually go to the 1st Saturday meets down here, but that is done for the season. Coffee...bagels...breakfast...all sound good to me. :smile:

Cheers,
Ed

I might be able to make something early Sat morning on the south end as you suggest.

Def. IN -
Please provide date, time & place :)

Thanks!

AWESOME GUYS!!! I'm loving all the interest. Lets shoot for the 1st of December at the Starbucks/Barns and Noble on Colorado and Tennessee. Its right off I-25 and since its mostly central the primers in the springs and up north and meet in the middle. They also have a satellite lot that's away from the building/closer to the street that we can all park in. I was thinking late morning, around 10 so if we wanted to go for a group drive we can. Maybe a bit of a NSX swap meet as well, bring any extra parts that you might want to get rid of. These are just ideas, everyone feel free to chime in with ideas and we will set a firm time on Wednesday. Cant wait to meet you all.

johnjohn

This sounds great! :)
I am not sure specifically where this starbucks is located. Could someone please provide an address ?

Great! Thank you for the address.
Just a couple last questions -
Is this def. the meeting spot ?
2nd - did we def. decide on 10am ?

Thanks again!

The location is solid, I've gotten a few messages about people working till 11/1130, so I'm leaning towards 1030/1045 to try and accommodate everyone. On another note I think it would good if everyone printed out their prime user name to display on their dash, just so we can connect the dots so to speak. Again let me know if you have any questions or ideas

John

Anytime works for me...my only chore on Saturday is put up Xmas lights. (I am in no hurry to do that haha :D)

The location is solid, I've gotten a few messages about people working till 11/1130, so I'm leaning towards 1030/1045 to try and accommodate everyone. On another note I think it would good if everyone printed out their prime user name to display on their dash, just so we can connect the dots so to speak. Again let me know if you have any questions or ideas

John

John,
Again - Thank you for the info! :)
I'll watch this post for the exact time. December 1st is this Saturday and I believe it's supposed to be in the high 50's, low 60's.
Great day for a nice drive :)

Great! See you guys this Sat. at 10:45 :)

welcome back John John, man I rarely look at this page. There really isn't a lot of posts or communication in our area. I appreciate you taking the reins and setting something up. Myself, I cannot make it my nsx is up on jack stands for the winter with my interior completely out and getting re upholstered... John John my offer is still good to you to bring your car by the shop to clean it up if you want.. When did you get back, do you have to go back or? Wish I could make this hope you guys have a good time!! WagyShag take care of that blue beauty!!!!!

Sleek, feel free to come by in another car! Thanks for the welcome. I've been back about a month and it's been a bit tough getting back into "real life".

The main reason I got this meet going was I was sick of the inactivity on the mile high thread. I thought the xpo would of jump started it but to no avail.

To all mile high primers, please get the word out about this Saturday. Looks like we might get close to 10 members! I know mark from Mile High Acura with one of his 2 NSXs will be there too. It looks to be an awesome get together.

I'll be sure to get there early. Don't forget to print you user name for you dash. Maybe someone has ladder golf or a washers game to bring! See you there,

John

Crap dog did something to its foot while out in the yard this morning. Going to have to sit at the Vet for a few and won't be able to make this. :frown: Maybe next time.

Cheers,
Ed

Thanks John ! Wouldn't miss it , I'm bringing the daily driver 92 good from far but far from good ( mechanically sound ) lol , and both R FOR SALE (plug) lol
Sleek, feel free to come by in another car! Thanks for the welcome. I've been back about a month and it's been a bit tough getting back into "real life".

The main reason I got this meet going was I was sick of the inactivity on the mile high thread. I thought the xpo would of jump started it but to no avail.

To all mile high primers, please get the word out about this Saturday. Looks like we might get close to 10 members! I know mark from Mile High Acura with one of his 2 NSXs will be there too. It looks to be an awesome get together.

I'll be sure to get there early. Don't forget to print you user name for you dash. Maybe someone has ladder golf or a washers game to bring! See you there,

John

- - - Updated - - -

Hey John thanks for a great get together today ! Good weather , Good coffee , great cars , AWESOME NSX OWNERS , Great conversations , simply a perfect location to meet ! Your Enthusiasm was well received by all. Welcome back GoNavy ( Army Navy game next Sat. )

John,
Thank you again for setting this up; was really great meeting those that were able to attend :)
Hopefully we can get a group to meet once a month or something along those lines.....

See you guys soon

Joe

Thanks to everyone that came out today! All in all 9 NSXs showed up and we all had a blast, from Colorado Springs to Ft Collins! The weather was great, it even hot a bit warm. The 1st of us showed up around 1030 and the last of us left after 1.

Props to the guys that brought there kids to start them on the excitement that we all feel about our cars. Next meet ill find some sidewalk chalk to they can play. Long story short, fun for all!

If the weather stays good expect another meet. We hope that dog's feet and wive's anniversaries willing everyone can make the next one

John

If the weather stays good expect another meet. We hope that dog's feet and wive's anniversaries willing everyone can make the next one

John

Thanks John, looks like I missed out. Apparently the dog stepped on a thorn of somekind the went through his foot pad. It wasn't serious, just painful so he wouldn't put weight on it, and the vet had to pull it out. Since he is old and has already had a TPLO done on one leg this past March (think of it as a torn ACL for humans) I was concerned the other leg may have gone, which tends to happen when one leg goes out. So I had to sit at the Vet for a couple hours with no appointment.

Cheers,
Ed

Last edited:
Back