• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Getting a ride

Thinking of possibly getting a NSX. I am wondering if I could get a ride in a NSX. I dont need to drive it, just sit in there for a short ride is ok.

You need to let us know where you are located.

Thinking of possibly getting a NSX. I am wondering if I could get a ride in a NSX. I dont need to drive it, just sit in there for a short ride is ok.

I think we scheduled for a ride last year...but you slept through it. You can go to the YMCA charity event on 9/12. There should be some x's there.

where u located?

thinking of possibly getting a nsx. I am wondering if i could get a ride in a nsx. I dont need to drive it, just sit in there for a short ride is ok.

were are you located and what side you prefer to sit on driver or pass. I have a left hand drive and my friend has a right hand drive. Im sure he wount mind.

were are you located and what side you prefer to sit on driver or pass. I have a left hand drive and my friend has a right hand drive. Im sure he wount mind.

I have a NSX and I want to drive the right hand drive one! :eek: How can we meet up. :biggrin: I drove my friends R33 when he first bought it in 2002. Nothing like driving on the wrong side of the car.

im in NYC, prefer driver on the left. but it does not matter as long as its a nsx

may I get a ride?

Sure, but I am but a simple NA1 owner. I am also 50 miles west of the city but if you are willing to take the drive I will give you a ride.

I've got a NA2, but it doesn't go "INTO" the city often, but it does get around outside the city quite often, and yes if you're neat, clean and don't smell, and make it to a location where we're gathered, chances are that I, or another owner would be more than happy to give you a ride!!!:eek::biggrin:

neat, clean, and don't smell....:rolleyes:

can i?can i?
cheese.....
cheese.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a NA2, but it doesn't go "INTO" the city often, but it does get around outside the city quite often, and yes if you're neat, clean and don't smell, and make it to a location where we're gathered, chances are that I, or another owner would be more than happy to give you a ride!!!:eek::biggrin:

i m not sure when is the next meet is, but if there is one, could you PM me.
thx

nyc. I just need a few mins in the passenger seat of a nsx

prefer a 02+ but na1 is ok too.

sorry for the late reply. I my self will be in nj on the 5th at the atco speedway. My cell is 315 542 6485. Will give you a ride. I need to find out if ryan is going with his left hand drive. We are in utica ny 13501. So its a 4hr trip. But we can meet up on the 5th if he goes and you can get 2 rides.

Email me at [email protected] or call my cell on the 5th.
I am sorry. Im not on the forms much thats why it was a long reply.

PLANS CANCELLED. NOT GOING TO ATCO

Last edited:
Back