• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Girl quits her job on dry-erase board, emails entire office 33 photos

LOL:biggrin: I don't think it's true, but it's still funny.

Funny story. In this day and age, hard to say if its genuine or a ploy to gt your 15 mins of fame so you can be interviewed on tv and end up on some reality show. Heck that one guy who quit Jet Blue is a hot topic right now. Quitting over the plane PA, telling off a passenger, grabbing a beer, and exiting via the emergency slide of the plane. Dome people call him a "hero" errr yeah.

Gary I was hoping for less clothing but it wasn't bad. :biggrin: How the hell are doing lately?

Jack/Yo

Well, true or not it is funny and she is cute. I never heard the term "HOPA" before but it certainly seems as though she is hot.

If I remember correctly, my second wife dumped me virtually the same way. :redface:

Or was it the third? :confused:

BTW, the hoax is confessed to here.

Last edited:
Well, true or not it is funny and she is cute. I never heard the term "HOPA" before but it certainly seems as though she is hot.
it went from HOPA to HPOA... i was thinkin' it was an updated KOA thing, but with benefits.

seemed pretty clear from the beginning it was bogus, designed to generate traffic for the site... but no harm, no foul.

To simplify.. lets embed the images:

lead-girl-quit.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-0.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-1.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-2.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-3.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-4.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-5.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-6.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-7.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-8.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-9.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-10.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-11.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-12.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-13.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-14.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-15.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-16.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-17.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-18.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-19.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-20.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-21.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-22.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-23.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-24.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-25.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-26.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-27.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-28.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-29.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-30.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-31.jpg

amazing-girl-quits-32.jpg

She is definately a cutie - and I hope the story is true. HOPA --- gonna remember that one....:biggrin:

Elyse can you say hi please...

Back